CBIZ

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit - Entry Level Position Interview

Audit - Entry Level Position
Oxnard, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CBIZ.

Interview Details – Had an interview with 3 separate groups. First group were two managers who asked basic interview questions such as "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and "What are your strengths and weaknesses?". Second group was the hardest. Two different managers, but asked personal questions. Mainly easy to answer, but the interviewer kept prying and questioning what I said rather than just listening and commenting. Final interview was with the partner. Only asked if I had anymore questions and just went over additional classes that I need to take upon graduating.

Interview Question – Unexpected: What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Desktop Support Technician

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CBIZ in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on their website and received an e-mail and a call from HR to come in. Upon arrival, I filled out a hard copy application and interviewed with three employees; one from HR, one from IT, and one other employee. All of them were pleasant to talk to and very friendly. Each of them asked me specific questions on my resume and even expanded to details about my hobbies and interests outside of the workplace.

Interview Question – Mixture of questions. HR focused on mostly experience, IT focused on technical questions, and the other employee asked more general questions and answered my questions on the workplace.   Answer Question

Training Grant Writer Interview

Training Grant Writer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBIZ.

Interview Details – The interview was a lengthy process. First I was contacted by a recruited who wanted to do a same day telephone interview which was rushed. Later in the week it took 2 hours to interview with HR and then the department manager and director. About a week and a half later I took a writing test which took 1 1/2 hours and then met with the team which took another 30 to 45 minutes. That was two months ago. I assume that I didn't get the job because noone at the company had the courtesy to notify me either via email, mail, or phone otherwise. Very inconsiderate of the company.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Patient Accounts Interview

Patient Accounts
Leawood, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CBIZ in November 2009.

Interview Details – II interviewed first with Human Resources. After the interview, I interviewed with management. I don't want to give too much away since the employer could gather who I am. I was told that there would be much room for growth. That was not the case. Layoffs are happening left and right and the company is outsourcing many accounts to India to save a buck.

Interview Questions

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBIZ in October 2009.

Interview Details – Sat down with an senior associate and a shareholder. They told me a little bit about themselves then asked me one question:

Describe your greatest accomplishment.

The rest was my questions to them about the firm.

Interview Question – Describe your greatest accomplishment   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CBIZ in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was for an externship that CBIZ offer in the summer. It was a quick interview which only took about 15-20 mins. Interviewer asked about my course project , my future plan(whether going for master or not) and my work experience.

Interview Question – Tell me about your accounting course project   Answer Question

Worked for CBIZ? Contribute to the Community!