CBL & Associates Properties

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBL & Associates Properties

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Laredo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CBL & Associates Properties.

I found the position on a job board on the last day it was posted. I submitted an application online, faxed my resume to the attention of the GM, and called and spoke with the secretary who spoke to the GM and encouraged them to interview me. The GM called and scheduled an interview with me for the next day or two. The interview with the GM went well and I received a call that day from the Regional Marketing Director who flew in from Dallas within a few days to interview me. Then I was asked my salary requirements and offered the job. I wanted an offer, and I had little industry experience, so I didn't know the salary range. They offered me the position and only gave me what I asked for.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about my ability to sell advertising space, which I had no experience with. "Describe a scenario where you are selling advertising space to a local business owner. How would you initiate contact, secure a meeting, describe the features and benefits, and handle objections to the proposed rate?"   View Answer
    I gave my salary requirement and there was no negotiation. I would advise others to know what the range of pay is for similar positions and let the employer provide a range.

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at CBL & Associates Properties in July 2011.

interview with senior leasing staff - a great team with a direct and thorough approach.

Interview Questions
    • What would retailers say about you, and then provide their names.   Answer Question

Accepted a position with another company that paid significantly more.

Worked for CBL & Associates Properties? Contribute to the Community!