CBRE Accountant Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CBRE.

I had a phone interview with HR first that went about 30 minutes long. They had several behavioral questions as well as the questions from resume. I then got a second interview with the Accounting Manager and the Controller. The second round of interview was very easy and they talked more than I did.

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE.

The initial interview process starts with a phone interview, followed by 2 in the office interviews. There will be general accounting questions in the phone interview and computerized tests in the in office interview. Excel, word, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Basic "STAR" interview question process. Not really any difficult questions.   View Answer
    They made an offer, I countered with an added $2,000 on top of what they offered, referred to my experience, education, etc. they agreed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at CBRE in August 2012.

The hiring process consisted of a phone interview, in person with 2 managers. Questions were basic accounting questions and debit and credit questions. How would you handle conflict or challenges. Accounting test afterwards took 1 hour. I feel this test was good because knowing everyone is capable of accounting after hired. Too many people lie on resumes nowadays and testing weeds these types out. After 1 week after the initial in person, I was called and offered the position - then background checks.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations are important at this company. Worth trying. It worked for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE in December 2010.

The interview process was relatively quick and professional. The intitial phone call was received that my resume was being considered for interview. I did not receive a call back for that position. I received another call approximately 2 weeks later concerning an interview for another postion within the company and was contacted in 2 days to schedule the interview. The interview was conducted within 2 weeks and I received the offer 2 weeks later. I started the new career 2 1/2 later. The interview was well rounded and comfortable. The questions were professional and insightful. There was also an opportunity to ask the interviewer questions concerning the position and the company. I was also given a compentancy and skills test at the same time. I left the interview feeling confident and relaxed. The office personnel seemed to be working but not frustrated and the office environment seemed modern and efficient.

Interview Questions
    There was no need to negotiate because the offer was fair.