Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE
- Associate (9)
- Client Services Coordinator (9)
- Intern (9)
- Project Coordinator (9)
- Wheel Program (8)
- Analyst (7)
- Accountant (5)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Real Estate Services Coordinator (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Accounting Coordinator (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- Building Engineer (4)
- Associate Accountant (4)
- Associate Director (3)
- Marketing Specialist (3)
- Senior Accountant (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Assistant Real Estate Manager (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Receptionist (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Facilities Manager (3)
- Researcher (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Real Estate Services Administrator (3)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
Accounting Coordinator Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CBRE (Bloomington, MN) in May 2013.
I receive a call from a recruiter and set up a phone interview with them. After a phone interview I receive another call to come in for a face to face interview.
- what is difference between accrual accounting and cash accounting Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for CBRE
Accounting Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at CBRE (Bloomington, MN) in April 2012.
Once my resume had been submitted and was reviewed I was contacted to arrange a phone interview. The interview over the phone was typical, the HR representative asked me about accounting concepts and other basic questions. Not really sure why that was necessary being as the job was a data entry position. After advancing past the phone interview the next phase was an interview at the Bloomington office (Two Market Point). The interviewers (two of them) were friendly, although I learned after beginning work I would not be working with them--I was assigned to a different team. After the 1 on 1 interview I was brought to a testing room for an assessment of my accounting knowledge. This test was 45-60 minutes long.
- I had applied for the entry level "accounting coordinator" so the questions were more geared toward how you interact with others and your behaviors. The three questions that got me thinking the most were: 1) describe a time where you went above and beyond to please a customer, complete a project, etc... 2) describe a time when an unexpected issue arises and changes your schedule dramatically, also how did you react? 3) How do you building rapport with co-workers and clients? If you can answer those three questions you are golden. Answer Question
Very short and unable to find middle ground/compromise .
Accounting Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at CBRE in February 2012.
First - Phone interview Second - In person interview / computer test Computer test involved basic Excel/Word knowledge, spelling knowledge, accounting knowledge
- All questions were.. Tell me about a time when... Answer Question
I did not negotiate
Accounting Coordinator InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at CBRE in July 2011.
After applying online I was contacted for a phone interview. I was asked the same cash vs. accrual accounting question mentioned on this site. After 45 minutes the interviewer was called away to a meeting and had to call back to finish with behavioral interview questions the next day. She was very pleasant but frank. At the end of the phone interview she told me I probably would not be called in for an in-person interview.
- How do you stay organized? 1 Answer