Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE
- Client Services Coordinator (11)
- Associate (9)
- Intern (9)
- Project Coordinator (9)
- Wheel Program (8)
- Analyst (8)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Real Estate Services Coordinator (6)
- Accountant (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Accounting Coordinator (4)
- Assistant Real Estate Manager (4)
- Associate Accountant (4)
- Building Engineer (4)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Associate Director (3)
- Recruiter (3)
- Research Coordinator (3)
- Senior Accountant (3)
- Marketing Specialist (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Receptionist (3)
- Research Analyst (3)
- Researcher (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Facilities Manager (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Real Estate Services Administrator (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
Administrative Assistant Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in October 2014.
I applied online, received a call for an interview, went to the interview and never heard back. I thought the interview went well but it'd be nice if they let candidates know the position has been filled. I had to wait and wait until I called to check and still got no response until a week later.
- What would you do to fix something your boss did wrong and how would you handle it if you were to be blamed Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for CBRE
Administrative Assistant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. I interviewed at CBRE.
Interviewed quickly for entry level job.
- Asked me to explain what I would do if an upset tenant called to stop construction on the building. Answer Question
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in August 2012.
Difficult to get resume to stand out. They do not use agencies. Interviewer had knowledge of job role but limited knowledge of benefits salary etc. Offer came quickly and written but from regional HQ and little communication between entities.
- None Answer Question