CBRE Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, received a call for an interview, went to the interview and never heard back. I thought the interview went well but it'd be nice if they let candidates know the position has been filled. I had to wait and wait until I called to check and still got no response until a week later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to fix something your boss did wrong and how would you handle it if you were to be blamed   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Interviewed quickly for entry level job.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to explain what I would do if an upset tenant called to stop construction on the building.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

Difficult to get resume to stand out. They do not use agencies. Interviewer had knowledge of job role but limited knowledge of benefits salary etc. Offer came quickly and written but from regional HQ and little communication between entities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None