CBRE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Assistant Project Manager
Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at CBRE in December 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview was very easy, straight-forward, no surprises.

One-on-one interview that followed was very casual, relaxed. Overall pleasant interview experience. It turns out that I was way overqualified for the position.

Interview Question – what is your preferred method of communication?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Assistant Project Manager
Birmingham, AL

The process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in July 2007.

Interview Details – The position was discovered through a friend. I indicated my interest and the friend provided the email address of the hiring manager. I contacted the hiring manager via email, presenting my interest and my resume. The hiring manager contacted me via email to set up a 1:1, in person interview.

The interview was conducted at a local restaurant. I was interviewed by a Project Manager and a Senior Project Manager over lunch. The interview questions mostly focused on my experience in IT project management and how that would add value to the services offered by this particular CBRE office to its client, a regional bank. The interview lasted 45 minutes and was very informal.

In a few days, I received a phone call from the hiring Project Manager with an offer for employment. The initial interview process was quick, easy and painless.

After accepting the offer, the Human Resources manager took over and requested personal details in order to run a background security check. A drug test was scheduled with a third-party vendor (off site). The secondary phase of the hiring process was handled smoothly and professionally.

Interview Question – When I run a background check on you, will I turn up anything?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate salary or benefits for this position. I was eager to move into a position with this company and was comfortable with the initial offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBRE Assistant Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CBRE employees and interview candidates.