Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE
- Associate (9)
- Intern (9)
- Project Coordinator (9)
- Wheel Program (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Client Services Coordinator (6)
- Real Estate Services Coordinator (5)
- Recruiter (4)
- Building Engineer (4)
- Accountant (4)
- Accounting Coordinator (4)
- Assistant Real Estate Manager (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Senior Accountant (3)
- Associate Accountant (3)
- Associate Director (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Receptionist (3)
- Researcher (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Real Estate Services Administrator (2)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (2)
- Facilities (2)
- Facilities Manager (2)
Assistant Real Estate Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at CBRE in December 2014.
Interview process seemed simple at first, but I got a surprise when I showed up to the Interview. The manager didn't bother to interview me and sent in 2 young girls with no experience. They were snotty and asked stupid questions. They didn't even ask me about my prior experience as a former CBRE employee. I was more qualified than they were as far as education and experience but they treated me as if I was an idiot. I was not impressed with this branch of CBRE using "children" to conduct the interviews. I also got a bad vibe from the rest of the people in that office when I walked in. I wouldn't accept a job offer there if they paid me a million dollars. This was a property mgmt. office branch in Denver, CO. I left the interview in shock at the way I was treated. I hope CBRE one day realizes that they are missing out on hiring people with education, experience and great potential because they have caddy bimbos conducting interviews.
- Do you like a quiet office or a noisy one??? Really, this was the most stupid question! Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Only work here if you can't find anything else.
Other Interview Reviews for CBRE
Assistant Real Estate Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at CBRE.
Interview process was fairly detailed. First meeting was with the director, for the region. Second interview was with immediate supervising manager. Both interviews were well conducted, and I felt well received. Atmosphere in the office was very professional and the receiving staff was courteous. Each interview was about 35 minutes long. The questions in both interviews were very standard. I had to explain difficult situations and how I resolved them, my knowledge of computer systems and my proficiency with certain programs. After the job was offered, I was put through a rigorous background check, including criminal, financial, consumer.
- A standard question in both interview was "describe a difficult situation, where you had limited time to resolve it, and how you resolved it; including the satisfaction of everyone involved." This is a very tailored question, so it is something that is worth your time to figure out, prior to the interview. Answer Question
Assistant Real Estate Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at CBRE (Northridge, CA) in May 2013.
I am only temp. There wasn't an interview process
- They didn't ask me any questions. I was recommended for this position from another temp position that I was doing at another building for CBRE. Answer Question