CBRE

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at CBRE

Interview Details – Interview questions regarding personality/interest in the company.

Interview Question – How do we know you plan to stay in this field?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in February 2011.

Interview Details – I got through the first interview on campus grounds with a CBRE broker and another person from HR. If you got through, they will inform you about the second round of interview which is at the office site you'll be working at. Great working culture for those who loves aspects of sales/ marketing in real estate, or are entrepreneurial in nature. Always have the attitude of constant learning and challenging the status quo. CBRE employees take pride in what they do, and genuinely love doing what they do.

Interview Question – Can't remember them. But they're easy behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Have a good idea of what value you can offer to the company during the interview process. CBRE may not pay as much as competing companies, but once you're in, the company takes good care of you, work culture is great and there are opportunities to try out different departments.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in November 2012.

Interview Details – Campus placement!- fairly informal process.

Interview Question – There really wasn't one since it was a campus placement- questions were very general and more to do with my CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really one since it was a campus hire

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – GD with out of the world topic like amir vs. salman, apple vs. samsung followed by final round where they asked questions like do you have a boyfriend? you want to marry him?

Interview Question – no technical question. sigh !   Answer Question

Interviewed at CBRE

Interview Details – Three interview rounds.
Round one-technical
Round two-technical and written
Round three- with senior managment

Interview Question – In depth questions on one topics asked in round one and two   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for a position through CBRE website. A few days later, a recruiter called me to talk about a possible interview but he said the position was pending. A week later, I was told that the position was cancelled. A month later, I got a phone call from the recruiter saying "would you consider a position which is not the one that I applied?" I said "yes" and my recruiting process began with a a hiring manager via a phone a few days later. During the phone interview, he talked about the job position and the work environment. He also asked me about my education and other stuff that were typical. He said he would likely give me a job. That was my job. After that, I met senior manager and him in an office but this was after i took the verbal offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about you program and something that you learned from classes   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No nego

Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in May 2010.

Interview Details – Online posting response. Did a brief phone interview. Then went to site twice.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 6 years?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBRE Associate interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by CBRE employees and interview candidates.