CBRE

CBRE Associate Interview Questions

2.7

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

Interview questions regarding personality/interest in the company.

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE in February 2011.

I got through the first interview on campus grounds with a CBRE broker and another person from HR. If you got through, they will inform you about the second round of interview which is at the office site you'll be working at. Great working culture for those who loves aspects of sales/ marketing in real estate, or are entrepreneurial in nature. Always have the attitude of constant learning and challenging the status quo. CBRE employees take pride in what they do, and genuinely love doing what they do.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember them. But they're easy behavioral questions.   Answer Question
    Have a good idea of what value you can offer to the company during the interview process. CBRE may not pay as much as competing companies, but once you're in, the company takes good care of you, work culture is great and there are opportunities to try out different departments.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBRE.

GD with out of the world topic like amir vs. salman, apple vs. samsung followed by final round where they asked questions like do you have a boyfriend? you want to marry him?

Three interview rounds.
    Round one-technical
    Round two-technical and written
    Round three- with senior managment

Interview Questions
    • In depth questions on one topics asked in round one and two   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBRE in November 2012.

Campus placement!- fairly informal process.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't one since it was a campus placement- questions were very general and more to do with my CV.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really one since it was a campus hire

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CBRE in November 2011.

Minimum two to three rounds of interview depending on how have you performed in your first interview and if you suit the job role. Basic knowledge of the real estate market is must and honesty is the best way forward to impress and get through these interviews. The entire process right from the call for interview to getting an offer letter might take a minimum of 2 to 3 months as the hiring and approvals take time. So the candidate need not worry as its a general policy and process of the firm.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE in May 2010.

Online posting response. Did a brief phone interview. Then went to site twice.

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CBRE in March 2010.

I applied for a position through CBRE website. A few days later, a recruiter called me to talk about a possible interview but he said the position was pending. A week later, I was told that the position was cancelled. A month later, I got a phone call from the recruiter saying "would you consider a position which is not the one that I applied?" I said "yes" and my recruiting process began with a a hiring manager via a phone a few days later. During the phone interview, he talked about the job position and the work environment. He also asked me about my education and other stuff that were typical. He said he would likely give me a job. That was my job. After that, I met senior manager and him in an office but this was after i took the verbal offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about you program and something that you learned from classes   Answer Question
    No nego