CBRE Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.4

Real Estate Svcs Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Brief but very informative knew they liked me and they didn't want anyone else who didn't at least have some sort of customer service experience, having a college degree helped me too and some other things as well.

Building Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Set up for the interview through a recruiting agency conference. Second interview of the day out of five and found it to be the most enjoyable, interviewer did really well at setting the tone of the interview and asked the best questions that I think directly relate to the job.

Interview Questions

• Situation question involving how I would prioritize different issues related to the job arising at the same time. "If the president of the company were giving a speech in one room and complained that the room was too warm, at the same time one of the main cooling towers developed major issues, also while one of the toilets began flooding a bathroom on one of the floors. Where would you begin? How would you prioritize this situation?"   Answer Question

I didn't really "decline" the recruiting agency that I was working with pushed other offers because they were ready to get me started asap and didn't seem interested in letting me follow up with CBRE.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very friendly and easy interview. The interviewers said the internship will give me exposure to various aspects of commercial real estate. So, you have the flexibility to work on multiple aspects of a sale. The interviews were also very open to questions and suggestions. They are also willing to listen to new ideas and let you work on things you feel are important.

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The first interview with the recruiter last about 30 minutes. She asked questions about my past experience dealing with vendors. Behavior based questions involving scenario and its outcome. That lead to a 1:1 phone interview with the hiring manager. I have a follow up person to person interview coming soon. so far, it has been 4 weeks since my application to this point.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Met with two different recruiters the first day. They explained what the intern would do and who they were looking for. Asked me questions about my education and passed work experience. Called back for a second interview for a group about a week later. Pretty informal interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Intern pay is usually set. No room to negotiate.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview with the hiring managers was very professional.The interview took about 30 mins to ask the questions about my educational background, my work experience, my skills and why I choose CB Richard Ellis. What do you want to be a consultant. Do you have any background would relate to your future work in t will you see your future in the coming 5 years?

Interview Questions

• What makes you an effective problem solver?”   Answer Question
    • “How has your varied background prepared you for this position   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in December 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was very easy, straight-forward, no surprises.

One-on-one interview that followed was very casual, relaxed. Overall pleasant interview experience. It turns out that I was way overqualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• what is your preferred method of communication?   1 Answer