CBRE

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – Set up for the interview through a recruiting agency conference. Second interview of the day out of five and found it to be the most enjoyable, interviewer did really well at setting the tone of the interview and asked the best questions that I think directly relate to the job.

Interview Question – Situation question involving how I would prioritize different issues related to the job arising at the same time. "If the president of the company were giving a speech in one room and complained that the room was too warm, at the same time one of the main cooling towers developed major issues, also while one of the toilets began flooding a bathroom on one of the floors. Where would you begin? How would you prioritize this situation?"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I didn't really "decline" the recruiting agency that I was working with pushed other offers because they were ready to get me started asap and didn't seem interested in letting me follow up with CBRE.

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in June 2009.

Interview Details – Asked normal questions on skill and behavior seen throughout the field. First interview was a phone interview with HR and then a second with the hiring manager. Third interview was at the job location and received the offer that day. Process took about two weeks total.

Interview Question – Some behavior questions were unexpected as they didnt seem to match with the position. But they do assist with filling personnel for a good team fit   Answer Question

Building Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – A couple of phone interviews were done.
One face to face interview was the last step before the offer was extended to me

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBRE Building Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CBRE employees and interview candidates.