CBRE

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.7

Building Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE.

Phone interview, hiring manager phone interview, hiring manager face to face interview, offer given, drug tested, deep background check investigation, got the ok from HR and Hiring Manager for first day.

Interview Questions
Sell yourself and dont settle for ok. Be reasonable and explain why you deserve a suitable salary.

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBRE.

Set up for the interview through a recruiting agency conference. Second interview of the day out of five and found it to be the most enjoyable, interviewer did really well at setting the tone of the interview and asked the best questions that I think directly relate to the job.

Interview Questions
    • Situation question involving how I would prioritize different issues related to the job arising at the same time. "If the president of the company were giving a speech in one room and complained that the room was too warm, at the same time one of the main cooling towers developed major issues, also while one of the toilets began flooding a bathroom on one of the floors. Where would you begin? How would you prioritize this situation?"   Answer Question

I didn't really "decline" the recruiting agency that I was working with pushed other offers because they were ready to get me started asap and didn't seem interested in letting me follow up with CBRE.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE in June 2009.

Asked normal questions on skill and behavior seen throughout the field. First interview was a phone interview with HR and then a second with the hiring manager. Third interview was at the job location and received the offer that day. Process took about two weeks total.

Interview Questions
    • Some behavior questions were unexpected as they didnt seem to match with the position. But they do assist with filling personnel for a good team fit   Answer Question

Building Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CBRE.

A couple of phone interviews were done.
    One face to face interview was the last step before the offer was extended to me

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years   View Answer
    N/A