CBRE Client Services Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE (Miami, FL).

Interview

Spoke with the HR recruiter and never received a follow up call. I was under the impression the HR recruiter would call back. I am assuming it is because I have no Indesign experience?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Met with team, very informal. They talked more about what they did then really ask me questions. They did not read my resume prior to meeting me as evident by their questions.

Interview Questions

Good company but did not want to pursue a career in real estate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CBRE (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

First, there is a phone screening with the national HR department. Then another interview with the specific location office manager. Within a week after that, there is an online skill test that lasts 8 hours. Lastly, the team(s) you will be working with will interview you. All in all, it takes roughly 2 months to finalize the process.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CBRE (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied for another position, was called by their recruiter for the Client Services Coordinator position, had a phone interview with her. The next step was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Who called and asked if I would be interested in the Makerting Coordinator position. Next step, 1:1 interview her manager, which is today.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a rather predictable interview. Similar to other corporate processes.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed with a consultant to the team, which was not a great reflection of the company. I enjoyed the consultant's personality and outlook on the position much more than the actual CBRE team. Nothing strikes me as unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied on company website. Phone Interview with Admin Asst - basic questions about resume and past experiences. 1:1 Interview with Office Manager - experience questions, situation questions. Took a personality test. Group Interview with Brokers - experience questions and situational similar to the above. Whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of when you pulled through for the team as a team player   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here and what can you contribute?   Answer Question