CBRE Client Services Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in June 2010.

It was a rather predictable interview. Similar to other corporate processes.

Interview Questions
  • I interviewed with a consultant to the team, which was not a great reflection of the company. I enjoyed the consultant's personality and outlook on the position much more than the actual CBRE team. Nothing strikes me as unexpected.   Answer Question
Straight forward.

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Client Services Coordinator Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at CBRE.

Met with team, very informal. They talked more about what they did then really ask me questions. They did not read my resume prior to meeting me as evident by their questions.

Interview Questions

Good company but did not want to pursue a career in real estate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CBRE in May 2012.

First, there is a phone screening with the national HR department. Then another interview with the specific location office manager. Within a week after that, there is an online skill test that lasts 8 hours. Lastly, the team(s) you will be working with will interview you. All in all, it takes roughly 2 months to finalize the process.

Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CBRE in April 2012.

Applied for another position, was called by their recruiter for the Client Services Coordinator position, had a phone interview with her. The next step was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Who called and asked if I would be interested in the Makerting Coordinator position. Next step, 1:1 interview her manager, which is today.

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in May 2010.

Applied on company website. Phone Interview with Admin Asst - basic questions about resume and past experiences. 1:1 Interview with Office Manager - experience questions, situation questions. Took a personality test. Group Interview with Brokers - experience questions and situational similar to the above. Whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an example of when you pulled through for the team as a team player   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here and what can you contribute?   Answer Question

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!