CBRE Client Services Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

very simple interview. extremely nice during the whole process. started off with a intial phone screen and then a face to face interview. hopefully i get the job! CBRE is a great company they wanted to know what i knew about the commercial real estate industry and my experience in it

Interview Questions

• what is your real estate experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Austin, TX).

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one in person interview where I interviewed with pretty much the whole retail department. It was honestly one of the best interview experiences I ever had. That being said, the main woman interviewed with told me they would be making a decision very quickly, that I was a top candidate and assured me that she would let me know EITHER WAY if I got the job. I never heard from her again. I followed up a couple of times, and I'm pretty sure the position is still open. I find it really disappointing and also inconsiderate that they didn't keep their word and I never heard from them either way. I know this happens but since it went so well I expected more I guess.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Miami, FL).

Interview

Spoke with the HR recruiter and never received a follow up call. I was under the impression the HR recruiter would call back. I am assuming it is because I have no Indesign experience?

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Portland, OR) in May 2014.

Interview

First I met with our Operations Manager then interviewed with the two brokers who I would be supporting. Came back for a second interview with the brokers as they were not prepared for the first interview when the Ops Manager asked them to come in.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about past experience and how it related to the tasks which they were looking for help with.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation. They do not bonus admins even after promises were made in writing.

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Met with team, very informal. They talked more about what they did then really ask me questions. They did not read my resume prior to meeting me as evident by their questions.

Interview Questions

Good company but did not want to pursue a career in real estate

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CBRE (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

First, there is a phone screening with the national HR department. Then another interview with the specific location office manager. Within a week after that, there is an online skill test that lasts 8 hours. Lastly, the team(s) you will be working with will interview you. All in all, it takes roughly 2 months to finalize the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBRE (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied for another position, was called by their recruiter for the Client Services Coordinator position, had a phone interview with her. The next step was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Who called and asked if I would be interested in the Makerting Coordinator position. Next step, 1:1 interview her manager, which is today.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a rather predictable interview. Similar to other corporate processes.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed with a consultant to the team, which was not a great reflection of the company. I enjoyed the consultant's personality and outlook on the position much more than the actual CBRE team. Nothing strikes me as unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied on company website. Phone Interview with Admin Asst - basic questions about resume and past experiences. 1:1 Interview with Office Manager - experience questions, situation questions. Took a personality test. Group Interview with Brokers - experience questions and situational similar to the above. Whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of when you pulled through for the team as a team player   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here and what can you contribute?   Answer Question

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Was very quick. Submitted a resume and was contact the next day to set up an interview for the following day. Met with the team for a very brief interview. Was invited back for a longer second interview that went more in depth.