CBRE

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was a rather predictable interview. Similar to other corporate processes.

Interview Question – I interviewed with a consultant to the team, which was not a great reflection of the company. I enjoyed the consultant's personality and outlook on the position much more than the actual CBRE team. Nothing strikes me as unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward.

Client Services Coordinator

I applied in-person and interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – Met with team, very informal. They talked more about what they did then really ask me questions. They did not read my resume prior to meeting me as evident by their questions.

Interview Question – None. Just asked general questions on resume   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Good company but did not want to pursue a career in real estate

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CBRE in May 2012.

Interview Details – First, there is a phone screening with the national HR department. Then another interview with the specific location office manager. Within a week after that, there is an online skill test that lasts 8 hours. Lastly, the team(s) you will be working with will interview you. All in all, it takes roughly 2 months to finalize the process.

Interview Question – Are you sure this is the job you want?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CBRE in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for another position, was called by their recruiter for the Client Services Coordinator position, had a phone interview with her. The next step was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Who called and asked if I would be interested in the Makerting Coordinator position. Next step, 1:1 interview her manager, which is today.

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied on company website. Phone Interview with Admin Asst - basic questions about resume and past experiences. 1:1 Interview with Office Manager - experience questions, situation questions. Took a personality test. Group Interview with Brokers - experience questions and situational similar to the above. Whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of when you pulled through for the team as a team player   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work here and what can you contribute?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBRE Client Services Coordinator interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by CBRE employees and interview candidates.