CBRE

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CBRE in July 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed through a recruiting firm and met with the Director of Operations. Questions were standard and she was very nice.

Interview Question – Honestly, it was all very standard--we went through my resume and experience and she told me all about the company, the culture, expectations etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation at all. I was told about the hourly rate as a contractual ahead of time and was paid that amount.

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in June 2011.

Interview Details – The job I applied for was a part-time position and when I had my phone interview the woman had no knowledge of a part-time position being posted online. She was very interested in me and wanted to bring me in for an interview but I told her I could not work the 40 hours at this time.

Interview Question – Strenghts and weakness   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CBRE in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview with the hiring managers was very professional.The interview took about 30 mins to ask the questions about my educational background, my work experience, my skills and why I choose CB Richard Ellis. What do you want to be a consultant. Do you have any background would relate to your future work in t will you see your future in the coming 5 years?

Interview Questions

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!