CBRE

CBRE Executive Assistant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBRE in July 2013.

Interviewed through a recruiting firm and met with the Director of Operations. Questions were standard and she was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Honestly, it was all very standard--we went through my resume and experience and she told me all about the company, the culture, expectations etc.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation at all. I was told about the hourly rate as a contractual ahead of time and was paid that amount.

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBRE in June 2011.

The job I applied for was a part-time position and when I had my phone interview the woman had no knowledge of a part-time position being posted online. She was very interested in me and wanted to bring me in for an interview but I told her I could not work the 40 hours at this time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBRE in January 2010.

The interview with the hiring managers was very professional.The interview took about 30 mins to ask the questions about my educational background, my work experience, my skills and why I choose CB Richard Ellis. What do you want to be a consultant. Do you have any background would relate to your future work in t will you see your future in the coming 5 years?

Interview Questions
    • What makes you an effective problem solver?”   Answer Question
    • “How has your varied background prepared you for this position   Answer Question