Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE
- Associate (9)
- Client Services Coordinator (9)
- Intern (9)
- Project Coordinator (9)
- Wheel Program (8)
- Analyst (7)
- Accountant (5)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Real Estate Services Coordinator (5)
- Accounting Coordinator (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Building Engineer (4)
- Associate Accountant (4)
- Associate Director (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Marketing Specialist (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Assistant Real Estate Manager (3)
- Senior Accountant (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Receptionist (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Real Estate Services Administrator (3)
- Facilities Manager (3)
- Researcher (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Transaction Manager (2)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
Facilities Manager Interview
I applied online – interviewed at CBRE (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.
Spoke with several different interviewers in three different states on different levels of management opportunities and was always told I would hear back from someone soon about their final decision. I've yet to hear back from any single person. I attempted to follow-up with each person I interviewed with but always hit a wall when making contact. Poor management follow-up.
- Was asked about my past experiences in the property management arena with an irate client and how I handled their issue. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for CBRE
Facility Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in August 2010.
The interview process can be long if you have any gaps or lack of information on your resume. Be prepared for the usual question of what would you do if scenarios may occur in the position you are applying for. Be a consistent and what would be the best if a legal recourse needed to be involved. AnSwers need to be content and what would be best for the team and the company. Also have you good about you and need to improve answers ready to go.
- The most difficult is not being prepared for the position you are applying for and think of all questions you would ask. Use the Internet for good questions and have the answers ready. Answer Question
Facilities Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days – interviewed at CBRE (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2011.
Conducted by The General Manager and a HR personnel. Asked about my earlier experience and personality traits, cross questioned upon them. Then asked my reason of joining the company and joining this industry. Given an situation and asked how would i handle it.
- Why do you wish to join Facilities Management Industry?? 1 Answer
Facilities Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CBRE (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.
Through recuriter they will line up the canditates first round will be the HR round second Operation Manager Round third Client Admin Manger Round.
- if you select will you able relocate your current location, since we will depute client location. Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?