CBRE Facilities Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Spoke with several different interviewers in three different states on different levels of management opportunities and was always told I would hear back from someone soon about their final decision. I've yet to hear back from any single person. I attempted to follow-up with each person I interviewed with but always hit a wall when making contact. Poor management follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my past experiences in the property management arena with an irate client and how I handled their issue.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process can be long if you have any gaps or lack of information on your resume. Be prepared for the usual question of what would you do if scenarios may occur in the position you are applying for. Be a consistent and what would be the best if a legal recourse needed to be involved. AnSwers need to be content and what would be best for the team and the company. Also have you good about you and need to improve answers ready to go.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult is not being prepared for the position you are applying for and think of all questions you would ask. Use the Internet for good questions and have the answers ready.   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CBRE (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Conducted by The General Manager and a HR personnel. Asked about my earlier experience and personality traits, cross questioned upon them. Then asked my reason of joining the company and joining this industry. Given an situation and asked how would i handle it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to join Facilities Management Industry??   1 Answer

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CBRE (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Through recuriter they will line up the canditates first round will be the HR round second Operation Manager Round third Client Admin Manger Round.

Interview Questions

• if you select will you able relocate your current location, since we will depute client location.   Answer Question

Negotiation