CBRE

CBRE Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBRE in May 2014.

I was initially called by the HR manager and then she told me about the position and asked me whether I am available next week for an 1:1 interview. I went and spoke with her and she told me about the position and asked me about my details and told whether I am available to learn to new softwares and techniques and I answered yes. She told me that she would call me for an team interview and I never heard from her again. I sent an follow-up mail and there was no reply from her. Its very unprofessional.

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CBRE.

Phone interview with the hiring manager and on-site interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE in December 2012.

Hiring process was quick. Recruiter called for phone interview after that she emails for a formal interview with the hiring managers. Met with the hiring manager and got the offering phone call the end of the week. Got my acceptance offer letter by email and went through the process of getting the background check and drug test done.

The long part of it all is the initial background check and drug test. After the approval, you have to wait until the start date which can be pretty long since CBRE only starts you every other Monday.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are pretty basic and you can find the questions off the web. The customer service, Accounting terminology, and Excel test are pretty simple as well.   Answer Question
    Very negotiable if you have a valid reason on why you want to counter their offer. I had a valid reason since I was going from a company that I worked with over 5+ years.