CBRE

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was initially called by the HR manager and then she told me about the position and asked me whether I am available next week for an 1:1 interview. I went and spoke with her and she told me about the position and asked me about my details and told whether I am available to learn to new softwares and techniques and I answered yes. She told me that she would call me for an team interview and I never heard from her again. I sent an follow-up mail and there was no reply from her. Its very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Whats your level of fluency in english ?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the hiring manager and on-site interview.

Interview Question – why we should hire you than other candidates?   Answer Question

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in December 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was quick. Recruiter called for phone interview after that she emails for a formal interview with the hiring managers. Met with the hiring manager and got the offering phone call the end of the week. Got my acceptance offer letter by email and went through the process of getting the background check and drug test done.

The long part of it all is the initial background check and drug test. After the approval, you have to wait until the start date which can be pretty long since CBRE only starts you every other Monday.

Interview Question – The questions are pretty basic and you can find the questions off the web. The customer service, Accounting terminology, and Excel test are pretty simple as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very negotiable if you have a valid reason on why you want to counter their offer. I had a valid reason since I was going from a company that I worked with over 5+ years.

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!