CBRE

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer for Capital Markets Interview

Graphic Designer for Capital Markets

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – I have a friend in the Capital Markets team (made up of 7 people) who passed my resume on to the hiring manager. I spoke with hiring manager initially over the phone. She said she was impressed with me/wanted to meet me, so then I was called in for an interview with her and 2 other people. Interview went well, they also had me take 2 tests - a 30 minute InDesign test on a PC and a proofing/grammar test. I hand wrote thank you notes to all 3 of the women and followed up with the hiring manager and never heard back. Not even a "thank you for your interest, but we went with someone else." Very rude considering how small their team is and my direct contact is on their team.

Interview Question – I wasn't really asked anything difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBRE Graphic Designer for Capital Markets interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CBRE employees and interview candidates.