CBRE Intern Interview Questions

Interviewed once

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Very friendly and easy interview. The interviewers said the internship will give me exposure to various aspects of commercial real estate. So, you have the flexibility to work on multiple aspects of a sale. The interviews were also very open to questions and suggestions. They are also willing to listen to new ideas and let you work on things you feel are important.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in November 2012.

There were two interviews. One was on the phone and one in person at the office. The interview included typical questions such as why I wanted to intern there and what I knew about real estate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at CBRE.

Met with university recruiters initially. I was given a first round interview that mostly consisted of behavioral questions. HR employees are the ones who interview initially.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you were asked to go above the call of duty of what was expected of you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CBRE in March 2012.

Met with two different recruiters the first day. They explained what the intern would do and who they were looking for. Asked me questions about my education and passed work experience. Called back for a second interview for a group about a week later. Pretty informal interview.

Interview Questions
    Intern pay is usually set. No room to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in March 2011.

Very intensive through multiple stages. Questions throughout the process were fairly basic and not as challenging as I expected.

The epitome of rigid corporate culture so focus on fitting that mold while showing some unique traits or skills to differentiate slightly.

Interview Questions
    • Pretend that I am a potential client, please "sell me" your leather portfolio.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in January 2010.

Did extensive research on deals done in past and how the department that I was interviewing for changed their strategy to cope with the change in financial climate

Interview Questions
    • They pointed out the window and asked me how to market the building they pointed to.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

What are your strengths and weaknesses.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CBRE in July 2012.

Casual discussion on interviewee's view of future career development, property market and interest in real estate.

Interview Questions
    • How much do you reckon the rental rate of this building is?   Answer Question

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!