CBRE Intern Interview Questions

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed once

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Very friendly and easy interview. The interviewers said the internship will give me exposure to various aspects of commercial real estate. So, you have the flexibility to work on multiple aspects of a sale. The interviews were also very open to questions and suggestions. They are also willing to listen to new ideas and let you work on things you feel are important.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

There were two interviews. One was on the phone and one in person at the office. The interview included typical questions such as why I wanted to intern there and what I knew about real estate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with university recruiters initially. I was given a first round interview that mostly consisted of behavioral questions. HR employees are the ones who interview initially.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were asked to go above the call of duty of what was expected of you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Met with two different recruiters the first day. They explained what the intern would do and who they were looking for. Asked me questions about my education and passed work experience. Called back for a second interview for a group about a week later. Pretty informal interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Intern pay is usually set. No room to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CBRE (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Very intensive through multiple stages. Questions throughout the process were fairly basic and not as challenging as I expected.

The epitome of rigid corporate culture so focus on fitting that mold while showing some unique traits or skills to differentiate slightly.

Interview Questions

• Pretend that I am a potential client, please "sell me" your leather portfolio.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CBRE (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Did extensive research on deals done in past and how the department that I was interviewing for changed their strategy to cope with the change in financial climate

Interview Questions

• They pointed out the window and asked me how to market the building they pointed to.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

What are your strengths and weaknesses.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBRE (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2012.

Interview

Casual discussion on interviewee's view of future career development, property market and interest in real estate.

Interview Questions

• How much do you reckon the rental rate of this building is?   Answer Question