CBRE Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 18, 2014
182 interviews

2.7

Project Coordinator Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CBRE.

This was in Mumbai, India. It was year 2000, I had applied for the position through one of my acquaintances already working with CBRE.
    I received a call for an I view within a day's time of applying. Probably CBRE was setting up their team then in Mumbai. I was interviewed for almost 3 hours and it wes one of the most extensive interviews I ever appeared for(I haven't attended many in my career)

Interview Questions
    • Not really difficult but yes unexpected was that how did I know more than what I have a experience for the applied job. You won't expect this but I appreciated it since I found that the interviewer was not just looking at a machine types staff (starts when pushed the button) but was more keen in knowing the person whom he planned to work with.   Answer Question
    It was very smooth and they knew what I was worth for. I did not have to negotiate, as I was engaged for what I asked for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at CBRE.

Met with university recruiters initially. I was given a first round interview that mostly consisted of behavioral questions. HR employees are the ones who interview initially.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you were asked to go above the call of duty of what was expected of you.   Answer Question

Real Estate Services Administrator Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE.

I came in for an interview with 2 of the top guys. They called me back for a second interview with team I would be working with. No technical questions asked, just behavorial and informational.

Interview Questions
    • What classes did you take in college? Do you know what a ledger is?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Project Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE.

One interview. Hired within one week of interview

Interview Questions
    • Poor HR dept for onboarding process. Can take up to 6 weeks to get first paycheck   Answer Question
    Told the salary I was being offered was the max I could expect. In todays economy not much choice

Property Mkt Analyst Interview

There were two rounds. First was with a senior staff. More of sharing of work scope and a few questions were asked and you are supposed to reply which of the two options will you choose. 2nd round was with the Head of dept and HR, similar questions as to round one after which a test is given.

Global Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in September 2012.

It was organised by my college; My seniors were taking my interview! Very shoddy process!

Interview Questions
    • It was completely HR. There were absolutely no technical questions. The questions revolved around travelling.   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at CBRE in January 2011.

Through recuriter they will line up the canditates first round will be the HR round second Operation Manager Round third Client Admin Manger Round.

Interview Questions
    • if you select will you able relocate your current location, since we will depute client location.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

What are your strengths and weaknesses.

Associate Interview

Three interview rounds.
    Round one-technical
    Round two-technical and written
    Round three- with senior managment

Interview Questions
    • In depth questions on one topics asked in round one and two   Answer Question

Wheel Program Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at CBRE.

Phone Interview then in- office interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to persuade someone of something   Answer Question

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!