CBRE Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.7

Associate Interview

Interview

Three interview rounds. Round one-technical Round two-technical and written Round three- with senior managment

Interview Questions

• In depth questions on one topics asked in round one and two   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• Who was your favorite president and why?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

What are your strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with university recruiters initially. I was given a first round interview that mostly consisted of behavioral questions. HR employees are the ones who interview initially.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were asked to go above the call of duty of what was expected of you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed once

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Met with team, very informal. They talked more about what they did then really ask me questions. They did not read my resume prior to meeting me as evident by their questions.

Interview Questions

Good company but did not want to pursue a career in real estate

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very professional interview. Was impressed with the career opportunities available at such a large and diverse company. Interview was relaxed and offered great information about the job and the company. Questions were targeted and relevant. Ample opportunity given for me to ask questions. I was given a tour and introduced to other members of the team.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a very long interview process. I met with three different people, including their main client prior to a decision being made. The job was offered to me, but my minimum salary requirement was at the top of their salary cap for the position. It was hard to tell if there was room for improvement, so I ended up turning down the job. Seems like a decent company though, they definitely are thorough and want to make sure that they find good people for their company.

Interview Questions

• They ask what your weakness is when you first start. Mine was not based on personal credentials but rather my unfamiliarity with their portfolio.   Answer Question

Declined based on salary requirements.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CBRE (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Through recuriter they will line up the canditates first round will be the HR round second Operation Manager Round third Client Admin Manger Round.

Interview Questions

• if you select will you able relocate your current location, since we will depute client location.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CBRE.

Interview

This was in Mumbai, India. It was year 2000, I had applied for the position through one of my acquaintances already working with CBRE. I received a call for an I view within a day's time of applying. Probably CBRE was setting up their team then in Mumbai. I was interviewed for almost 3 hours and it wes one of the most extensive interviews I ever appeared for(I haven't attended many in my career)

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult but yes unexpected was that how did I know more than what I have a experience for the applied job. You won't expect this but I appreciated it since I found that the interviewer was not just looking at a machine types staff (starts when pushed the button) but was more keen in knowing the person whom he planned to work with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very smooth and they knew what I was worth for. I did not have to negotiate, as I was engaged for what I asked for.