CBRE

Updated Dec 21, 2014
Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.7

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBRE.

Started with a brief phone interview from a recruiter who asked very basic questions. The next interview was in person and it was pretty easy. Basic questions that dug down into my experience but nothing out of the blue or tricky. I turned down the offer for a third interview simply because the job didn't fit my needs but it seemed like a bunch of nice people from what I could tell.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected honestly. They just wanted to know more about my experience.   Answer Question

Appraiser Interview

Brief interview. They hire with very few filters. Simply require people to interview and are shown around. Not really introduced to any existing staff. Their company colors are green and white as well, also, in addition to.

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE in March 2014.

Fairly standard interview where they asked strengths/weaknesses...etc. The HR rep was very nice and she explained the job in detail. They also wanted a writing sample of mine which was fine but definitely have something good ready to submit to her.

Interview Questions
    • They asked 6 qualities and asked you to rank these qualities based on yourself   Answer Question

Brokerage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CBRE in February 2014.

Applied on CBRE's website. One month later, a phone call with the HR, and two rounds of on-site interview. Interviewer went well with two VPs, and got an offer after almost two months of waiting (some holidays in between). Stayed one month and left because by the time I got the offer and started working (3 months from the initial interview date), a lot of the circumstances have changed and i need to choose between a full-time offer and a not-so-well paid part-time internship. Overall good learning experience, but be aware that a big company like CBRE is slow in everything.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE in October 2014.

I applied online, received a call for an interview, went to the interview and never heard back. I thought the interview went well but it'd be nice if they let candidates know the position has been filled. I had to wait and wait until I called to check and still got no response until a week later.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to fix something your boss did wrong and how would you handle it if you were to be blamed   Answer Question

Wheel Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE in November 2014.

Filled out initial online application. Received an invite to take a video-submission based interview. With this, there were 8 behavioral questions. They were a lot tougher than the other interviews I had done, more obscure. You had 30 seconds to read the question and come up with a scenario, and 2 minutes to answer the questions.
    Personally, I wasn't asked any questions about the company itself, but they did ask me a question about my commercial real estate experience.
    They included one question on ethics as well.

Interview Questions
    • What was an ethical dilemma you have faced in the workplace? How did your supervisor react to the situation? How did your actions affect the company as a whole?   Answer Question

Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE in October 2014.

It took me almost 6 months, to get an interview. I went through hoops, trying to get an interview and I got it. I was SO excited just to interview. The next day, they called me and offered the position to me. I start in a few weeks. This company (In my eyes) is the best of the best! The person who interviewed me was great! I can't wait to start.

Simple

Marketing Assistant Interview

Hiring process started with a phone interview from their headquarters in Texas. From there, it was sent to the manager for another phone interview and then finally, an in person interview. Altogether, the process to get hired from resume submittal to start date was roughly 7 weeks. Included background checks, drug screens, calls to references; due to large corporate structure.

Not able to negotiate

Admintration Facility Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CBRE in April 2013.

Through HR & Naukari.com , first wrriten tes would be happen than HR round after HR round OPS Manager will take interivew than send to client. After Client Selection fillay get the offer from CBRE

Interview Questions
    • Written test is very difficult because of all collage & basic things are not remember while working   Answer Question
    good

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE in August 2014.

I applied for this position on CBRE's career website. About 3 weeks later I received a email from the recruiter and scheduled an phone interview the day after.

The interview went well. I was asked questions about my work experiences and other competitions at school. And at last, why I am interested in the Real Estate Market. The interview also involve how I handle with Access and SharePoint.

I was told the hiring manager would contact me later or I should contact them. No good news up to now.