CBRE

152 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with HR first that went about 30 minutes long. They had several behavioral questions as well as the questions from resume. I then got a second interview with the Accounting Manager and the Controller. The second round of interview was very easy and they talked more than I did.

Research Coordinator Interview

Research Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CBRE in November 2013.

Interview Details – In Person interview. 30 mins. Nice office.

Interview Question – No answer, No call back, No response to Emails or phone calls.   Answer Question

Senior Corporate Recruiter Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CBRE in November 2010.

Interview Details – Initially was hired to fulfill a short contract and it evolved to a permanent opportunity, which was exciting to see the growth and potential.

Interview Question – Very little technical questions asked during interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little room for negotiation.

Facility Manager Interview

Dallas, TX

I interviewed at CBRE in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process can be long if you have any gaps or lack of information on your resume. Be prepared for the usual question of what would you do if scenarios may occur in the position you are applying for. Be a consistent and what would be the best if a legal recourse needed to be involved. AnSwers need to be content and what would be best for the team and the company. Also have you good about you and need to improve answers ready to go.

Interview Question – The most difficult is not being prepared for the position you are applying for and think of all questions you would ask. Use the Internet for good questions and have the answers ready.   Answer Question

Accounting Coordinator Interview

Bloomington, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in April 2012.

Interview Details – Once my resume had been submitted and was reviewed I was contacted to arrange a phone interview. The interview over the phone was typical, the HR representative asked me about accounting concepts and other basic questions. Not really sure why that was necessary being as the job was a data entry position. After advancing past the phone interview the next phase was an interview at the Bloomington office (Two Market Point). The interviewers (two of them) were friendly, although I learned after beginning work I would not be working with them--I was assigned to a different team.

After the 1 on 1 interview I was brought to a testing room for an assessment of my accounting knowledge. This test was 45-60 minutes long.

Interview Question – I had applied for the entry level "accounting coordinator" so the questions were more geared toward how you interact with others and your behaviors. The three questions that got me thinking the most were:
1) describe a time where you went above and beyond to please a customer, complete a project, etc...
2) describe a time when an unexpected issue arises and changes your schedule dramatically, also how did you react?
3) How do you building rapport with co-workers and clients?

If you can answer those three questions you are golden.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very short and unable to find middle ground/compromise .

Business Operations Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in November 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was very simple and basic. Nothing major questions was asked. Only questions about you and your projects, past work experience and why this position.

Interview Question – No difficult questions was asked. But do answer every question that was being asked and just do some homework on the company and the position.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in August 2013.

Interview Details – I've got a phone call and then an interview. We initially discussed the basic interview questions. Then we moved on to explore my portfolio. After that we went into more detail about the position.

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in October 2013.

Interview Details – I participated in a phone interview. I was very pleased with ease with which the interviewer conducted our conversation. She was able to share details about the company culture while also sharing her personal experience as an employee. I felt comfortable sharing my work history and my professional and personal goals

Interview Question – Although the interview process it about sharing who you are, I still felt a bit challenged when asked about my story. You realize that the resume only tells part of the story   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at CBRE

Interview Details – Phone interview, more like an initial screen, lasted about 15 minutes, asked basic questions like explain your experience, what tools do you use to recruit, how many positions do you work on at one time.

Interview Question – Interview could not elaborate on the specifics of the role requirement when I asked so that was unexpected.   Answer Question

Wheel Program Interview

New York, NY

I applied through other source and interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – When I applied for the position I was given an email to with a video to take the interview. Each question is timed for about 60-120 seconds. Make sure you get to the point in your response! You also have two shots at taking the interview online for the first one can be a trial run.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for CBRE?Make sure you got your response and can speak about it for 3 minutes because that is all you get.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE