CBRE

177 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Managing Director Interview

Managing Director

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – One phone interview and one on site interview followed by dinner. Hiring manager put most emphasis on resume and experience. Most of the questions regarded scope of responsibilities and size of accounts.

Negotiation Details – Easy.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at CBRE

Interview Details – The ATS doesn't work and the interview process can be cumbersome. It is hard to be a recruiter for a company that requires so many different interbviews and no follow up from hiring managers.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was initially called by the HR manager and then she told me about the position and asked me whether I am available next week for an 1:1 interview. I went and spoke with her and she told me about the position and asked me about my details and told whether I am available to learn to new softwares and techniques and I answered yes. She told me that she would call me for an team interview and I never heard from her again. I sent an follow-up mail and there was no reply from her. Its very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Whats your level of fluency in english ?   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Project Analyst
Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter a week and a half after I applied. We went through the standard screening and she passed my resume on to the hiring manager. I did a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an in person interview a few days later. I received the job offer the Saturday after my in person interview, which was on a Thursday. It took about 3-4 weeks for me to complete all interviewing, drug screening and background check, and to start working.

Interview Question – Very standard questions, talked to me as if I already had the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, they offered more than what I asked for.

Intern Interview

Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in November 2012.

Interview Details – There were two interviews. One was on the phone and one in person at the office. The interview included typical questions such as why I wanted to intern there and what I knew about real estate.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Operations Administrator Interview

Operations Administrator
Universal City, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CBRE in May 2014.

Interview Details – You go to CBRE website and file out an application, download your resume and any certifications and licenses. A recruiter will contact you via Email letting you know that they have/will submit your resume to the hiring manager. They contact you for an oral interview and you interview with them. If you are selected they will contact you to process with a background investigation, drug screening, etc. If not, they email you letting you know another candidate was chosen.

Interview Question – What frustrates you the most?   View Answer

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Client Services Coordinator
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was a rather predictable interview. Similar to other corporate processes.

Interview Question – I interviewed with a consultant to the team, which was not a great reflection of the company. I enjoyed the consultant's personality and outlook on the position much more than the actual CBRE team. Nothing strikes me as unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward.

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Stockton, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CBRE in August 2010.

Interview Details – Communication was not the best with HR. Individual didn't sound very qualified to actually be asking the questions or providing interview.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – The process was pretty easy - one interview then an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a difficult job to fill?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – Be persistent. They really only want to hire people with experience because the cycle to become an efficient salesperson takes 6-8 months. They want to make sure you are worth the investment.

Interview Question – Don't remember, but be ready for situational questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE