CBRE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Client Services Coordinator
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was a rather predictable interview. Similar to other corporate processes.

Interview Question – I interviewed with a consultant to the team, which was not a great reflection of the company. I enjoyed the consultant's personality and outlook on the position much more than the actual CBRE team. Nothing strikes me as unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward.

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Stockton, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CBRE in August 2010.

Interview Details – Communication was not the best with HR. Individual didn't sound very qualified to actually be asking the questions or providing interview.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – The process was pretty easy - one interview then an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a difficult job to fill?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – Be persistent. They really only want to hire people with experience because the cycle to become an efficient salesperson takes 6-8 months. They want to make sure you are worth the investment.

Interview Question – Don't remember, but be ready for situational questions.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CBRE in July 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed through a recruiting firm and met with the Director of Operations. Questions were standard and she was very nice.

Interview Question – Honestly, it was all very standard--we went through my resume and experience and she told me all about the company, the culture, expectations etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation at all. I was told about the hourly rate as a contractual ahead of time and was paid that amount.

Marketing/Client Services Specialist Interview

Marketing/Client Services Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at CBRE in January 2012.

Interview Details – Be prepared for a potentially very long interview process, multiple levels of interviews and skills/personality, drug testing.

Researcher Interview

Researcher
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied, about two weeks later, HR from Texas reached out to me. I was then put in place with my respective manager. The questions are standard, non-intrusive and they were looking for right fit.

Interview Question – What is your favorite animal?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Set in stone.

Very Easy Interview

Facility Coordinator Interview

Facility Coordinator
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CBRE in July 2010.

Interview Details – Was simple as our account transitioned from competitor

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – roll over exisiting wage.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – Long and grueling. To get hired you have to go through at least 3 interviews, not including phone interview, then the reference process is over the top! You need 7 references that you've worked with and they all need to go online and fill out a survey specific to you and how you work.

Interview Question – Typical HR questions like greatest strength/weaknesses   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – I was hired the day I interviewed. This was before they had all the new processes in place so it was a lot easier.

Interview Question – N/A because when I was hired it was before the process became formalized.   Answer Question