CBRE Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by someone on the global recruiting team in Dallas and had a phone screen scheduled. After a pretty standard phone screen, an in person meeting with the hiring manager was scheduled. While meeting with her I could sense that she wasn't comfortable with my side work and was worried about the amount of time it would consume. Surprisingly, later that day the recruiter contacted me with positive feedback from my interview. HE asked for samples of presentations I'd created and said we were most likely moving on to the next round. I never heard from him again. I followed up with him and he never responded to my emails. I totally understand not getting a position but I do think it's common courtesy to inform me of that either via direct contact or your automated system. Pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Newport Beach, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very long and detailed. First I had to speak with the human resources coordinator on the phone to go over the initial details of the job and tell about my past experience. Once I made it through that round, I had to do 2 hours of written psychological testing. After those results were analyzed, I had to take an in person Microsoft Office test and timed typing test. After THAT I interviewed with the team I would be working with. Those were all completed on separate days. CBRE is a big company and they did a great job with the screening process. The people were friendly and communicative all along the way.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBRE (San Jose, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

CBRE is friendly to existing employees. Start off as a temp somewhere within the company, and then transfer around to different teams.

Interview Questions

• What type of salary are you looking to make?   1 Answer