CBRE

CBRE Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE.

I was contacted by someone on the global recruiting team in Dallas and had a phone screen scheduled. After a pretty standard phone screen, an in person meeting with the hiring manager was scheduled. While meeting with her I could sense that she wasn't comfortable with my side work and was worried about the amount of time it would consume. Surprisingly, later that day the recruiter contacted me with positive feedback from my interview. HE asked for samples of presentations I'd created and said we were most likely moving on to the next round. I never heard from him again. I followed up with him and he never responded to my emails. I totally understand not getting a position but I do think it's common courtesy to inform me of that either via direct contact or your automated system. Pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBRE in December 2008.

CBRE is friendly to existing employees. Start off as a temp somewhere within the company, and then transfer around to different teams.

Interview Questions
    • What type of salary are you looking to make?   View Answer