CBRE

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Specialist Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – I was contacted by someone on the global recruiting team in Dallas and had a phone screen scheduled. After a pretty standard phone screen, an in person meeting with the hiring manager was scheduled. While meeting with her I could sense that she wasn't comfortable with my side work and was worried about the amount of time it would consume. Surprisingly, later that day the recruiter contacted me with positive feedback from my interview. HE asked for samples of presentations I'd created and said we were most likely moving on to the next round. I never heard from him again. I followed up with him and he never responded to my emails. I totally understand not getting a position but I do think it's common courtesy to inform me of that either via direct contact or your automated system. Pretty unprofessional.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Specialist Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in December 2008.

Interview Details – CBRE is friendly to existing employees. Start off as a temp somewhere within the company, and then transfer around to different teams.

Interview Question – What type of salary are you looking to make?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBRE Marketing Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CBRE employees and interview candidates.