CBRE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operating Engineer Interview

Operating Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was reffered to this firm by a former boss of mine who requested permission to submit my resume`, contacted on the phone the next day by HR, and asked if I could interview the day after that. I was caught off guard by their speed and got my act together (pressed suit, shined shoes, printed out reumes, the whole 9 yards) in a hurry . While the panel was professional, I felt that many of their questions reflected poor knowledge of my occupation, and that the position they wished to hire me for was poorly defined. Essentially what I am reffering too is too many suits asking ridiculous questions (I.E. What tool do you use better than anyone else?) and not enough time with my immidiate supervisor to be.

Interview Question – What tool do you use better than anybody else?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBRE Operating Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CBRE employees and interview candidates.