CBRE

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations and Maintenance Interview

Operations and Maintenance

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at CBRE in April 2012.

Interview Details – Management conducting phone and panel interviews was extremely accommodating since I am overseas on assignment. The professionalism was apparent from the beginning. The panel interview was scheduled 4 weeks out for when I would be in the area on leave and after accepting the offer, agreed to allow me to fullfill my contractual obligations with current company. Both interviews consisted of behavioral and situational questions. Panel interview was scheduled to be 1/2hr in duration, it actually ran over an hour. Meeting was relaxed yet businesslike. My advice is to be prepared, don't try and wing it. How you handle conflict and being the right fit are priority after you meet the required skill and education qualifications. I felt a positive vibe throughout the entire processand I look forward to being a part of a close knit team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. Offer was very good.

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!