CBRE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Portfolio Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the Director of Portfolio Management and a VP in his department. The VP was an awkward individual who spoke about what he did and about real estate rather than interviewing me. He did ask a basic technical question. The Director was more personable and asked about my real estate experience and what I have done. He asked some technical questions regarding the main drivers of ARGUS, who freddie and fannie are, and how to value a building. He also had some fit questions about customer service situations. Overall, the interview was subpar.

Interview Questions

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Portfolio Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CBRE in January 2012.

Interview Details – It went great! I had an initial phone interview, then in person interview, and a final interview.

Interview Question – None really, I was already in the industry so we basically just talked shop.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Great, I negotiated a higher salary by a few thousand.

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!