CBRE Portfolio Analyst Interview Questions

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Director of Portfolio Management and a VP in his department. The VP was an awkward individual who spoke about what he did and about real estate rather than interviewing me. He did ask a basic technical question. The Director was more personable and asked about my real estate experience and what I have done. He asked some technical questions regarding the main drivers of ARGUS, who freddie and fannie are, and how to value a building. He also had some fit questions about customer service situations. Overall, the interview was subpar.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CBRE in January 2012.

Interview

It went great! I had an initial phone interview, then in person interview, and a final interview.

Interview Questions

• None really, I was already in the industry so we basically just talked shop.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Great, I negotiated a higher salary by a few thousand.