CBRE

CBRE Project Coordinator Interview Questions

2.5

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CBRE in February 2013.

I've applied several times thru CBRE's website, i've only received one call back and interview. For this specific position I was recomended by a friend. Got a phone interview, then a face to face. About 2 weeks later I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • What were my goals for the next 5 yrs and what was I already doing to achive them.   Answer Question
I was told the base rate for the position, however that was too low. I countered and I got a higher offer.

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE in August 2012.

Basic phone screen, then a 30 mins to an hour face to face interview. Very straight forward interview with question about your background and experience which you put on your resume. Tell them about your self, why would you be a good fit for the firm, and what you know about the firm. Must be good with numbers, data and a quick thinker with accounting and brief finance experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBRE in June 2012.

Got a call, got set up with an interview right away. Met with 4 people for this account. I was asked many questions, nothing out of line - all very job focused. I thought it went really well. The people were very nice and I liked it a lot!

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE in April 2011.

Quick and efficient. Two interviewers for interview. Everyone was prepared and made me feel comfortable quickly. Explained the job

Interview Questions
    • To explain how I had interacted with client in my previous position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CBRE in August 2010.

Communication was not the best with HR. Individual didn't sound very qualified to actually be asking the questions or providing interview.

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBRE.

PPT, next group discussion and after that personal interview

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE.

One interview. Hired within one week of interview

Interview Questions
    • Poor HR dept for onboarding process. Can take up to 6 weeks to get first paycheck   Answer Question
    Told the salary I was being offered was the max I could expect. In todays economy not much choice

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CBRE.

This was in Mumbai, India. It was year 2000, I had applied for the position through one of my acquaintances already working with CBRE.
    I received a call for an I view within a day's time of applying. Probably CBRE was setting up their team then in Mumbai. I was interviewed for almost 3 hours and it wes one of the most extensive interviews I ever appeared for(I haven't attended many in my career)

Interview Questions
    • Not really difficult but yes unexpected was that how did I know more than what I have a experience for the applied job. You won't expect this but I appreciated it since I found that the interviewer was not just looking at a machine types staff (starts when pushed the button) but was more keen in knowing the person whom he planned to work with.   Answer Question
    It was very smooth and they knew what I was worth for. I did not have to negotiate, as I was engaged for what I asked for.

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBRE in July 2010.

Company Details, Interview was 1:1 &