CBRE

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in April 2011.

Interview Details – Quick and efficient. Two interviewers for interview. Everyone was prepared and made me feel comfortable quickly. Explained the job

Interview Question – To explain how I had interacted with client in my previous position.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE in August 2012.

Interview Details – Basic phone screen, then a 30 mins to an hour face to face interview. Very straight forward interview with question about your background and experience which you put on your resume. Tell them about your self, why would you be a good fit for the firm, and what you know about the firm. Must be good with numbers, data and a quick thinker with accounting and brief finance experience.

Interview Question – What makes you stand out over other candidates?   Answer Question

Tukwila, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CBRE in June 2012.

Interview Details – Got a call, got set up with an interview right away. Met with 4 people for this account. I was asked many questions, nothing out of line - all very job focused. I thought it went really well. The people were very nice and I liked it a lot!

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Coordinator

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – PPT, next group discussion and after that personal interview

Interview Question – No technical round   Answer Question

Project Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – One interview. Hired within one week of interview

Interview Question – Poor HR dept for onboarding process. Can take up to 6 weeks to get first paycheck   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Told the salary I was being offered was the max I could expect. In todays economy not much choice

Project Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – This was in Mumbai, India. It was year 2000, I had applied for the position through one of my acquaintances already working with CBRE.
I received a call for an I view within a day's time of applying. Probably CBRE was setting up their team then in Mumbai. I was interviewed for almost 3 hours and it wes one of the most extensive interviews I ever appeared for(I haven't attended many in my career)

Interview Question – Not really difficult but yes unexpected was that how did I know more than what I have a experience for the applied job. You won't expect this but I appreciated it since I found that the interviewer was not just looking at a machine types staff (starts when pushed the button) but was more keen in knowing the person whom he planned to work with.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was very smooth and they knew what I was worth for. I did not have to negotiate, as I was engaged for what I asked for.

Project Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CBRE in July 2010.

Interview Details – Company Details, Interview was 1:1 &

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBRE Project Coordinator interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by CBRE employees and interview candidates.