CBRE RECEPTIONIST Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2015

1.5

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Applied through company's website. Got a call from the corporate recruiter in Texas. Was told I was going to get a call from the hiring manager within a week but if not, then to contact the recruiter. Did not receive a call or email from the hiring manager. Contacted the recruiter via email but never received a reply.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Hired through a local staffing company, it was very quick and easy as it was a temporary position. They were more concerned with getting someone in ASAP than anything else.

Interview Questions

• What previous jobs have included skills you think you would need in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CBRE (Ontario, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Pleasant at first. . Called me back in and said they wanted to offer me the position and I accepted. Said background check necessary. One week later no response, called to check on status curtly told "positon has been filled" and hung up on me. Once crying stopped wrote to HR and complained was told " When they offiered you the positon they were encompassing every applicant" and background check not submitted , After I laughed in there face wrote to their CEO /HR/lying interviewrs and told them I pray they would lose their jobs. With economy my wish may have been granted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do not accept anything from this company, they have not respect for people, or peoples feelings and they will lie to cover for each other. I should have sued.