CBRE Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.7

Real Estate Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

I submitted an application to the online portal. I received a call several days later from the Associate Director who let me know that there was a part-time position available if I would like to consider it. She mentioned it would be a good place to start with the company without any commercial real estate experience, and I would be able to move into a full-time role as one opened up. The manager at an onsite property called me to come in and meet. It was a very laid-back interview with just general work experience questions.

Interview Questions

• What has your experience been in the customer service industry? How do you handle difficult customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation. The hourly rate was already set and she let me know before I came in to make sure it would be something I could agree to.

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy yet challenging because this company is so large. There are a couple CBRE offices in Houston so I had a couple interviews with a couple managers. They were all very sweet but you could tell they wanted someone business oriented and someone with growth potential.

Interview Questions

• Why do you have an interest in this company and real estate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

It took me almost 6 months, to get an interview. I went through hoops, trying to get an interview and I got it. I was SO excited just to interview. The next day, they called me and offered the position to me. I start in a few weeks. This company (In my eyes) is the best of the best! The person who interviewed me was great! I can't wait to start.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CBRE?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBRE (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

They advertised the position on Craigslist and I was called and prescreened a week after I submitted my resume and then was called in for a face-to-face interview. I was Interviewed at 11 Stanwix Street Pittsburgh CBRE offices. The interview started out well but took a turn for the worse. My interviewer actually told me he thought I would not be "happy" or "fulfilled" with the position because of my personal interests or because the position will not “challenge me”. Seriously how condescending is that? He did not say I was unqualified or not right for the position just that my personal life might be put in jeopardy. It had to be the most emotionally draining interview of my life. He digs for information by telling personal stories about himself then says your to vibrant for an office position. Sorry I am not a worker drone. I would have been fine with a "we feel you are not the right candidate for this position" but to say that they are worried about me is ridiculous and unprofessional. My advice to my interviewer is to stop treating candidates like mindless children and keep the interview professional. I regret not challenging him in person when he began coddling me like a infant. He actually walked me to the elevator! I should have given him some tips on how to interview a grown up woman then!

Interview Questions

• No questions besides where do you see yourself in the future. He stated that he would like to asked questions instead so he can a assess your personality.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Washington, DC) in February 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of the HR associates. My interview process was positive. I was told that I should receive a call within a week should I be selected for a second interview. It's been about 2 days since the initial interview.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CBRE (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

I had a total of a phone interview and an in-person interview. The person interviewing me seemed to want to scare me away instead of being realistic about job expectations. About 2 months later, I got contacted to get an offer.