CBRE Realty Finance

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE Realty Finance

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CBRE Realty Finance (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

multiple interviews with multiple people. It was an extremely lengthy process. They were interested in the course work I had taken and my computing skills. This is an extremely busy office with long, intense hours. People seldom go out to lunch, but the second interview was given over a lunch.

Associate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at CBRE Realty Finance (Memphis, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied to the position a week ago and I have already had the phone interview and is about to have the onsite interview. They are very quick with feedback. The phone interview was basic behavioral questions. The recruiter asked me what the difference between cash and accrural accounting although he did not know that answer. That wasn't necessary. I hope my test goes well this week.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation that you wish you could change in your work environment   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had an upset customer. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Wheel Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CBRE Realty Finance (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online in Dec, 2010. Then two months later, I got an email from a recruiter asking me to go in only giving me 1 day notice.

The two ladies seemed nice enough but didn't ask me too many substantial questions. The interview took place at my undergraduate university even though I am already three years out.

Less than a week later, I got an email saying they are pursuing other candidates. I called for feedback as well as to ask if there are other positions available that might be suitable for me. She didn't offer much for feedback other than to say that they are looking for people with more brokerage experience and that there were not positions available for me. I guess it is a buyer's market right now for real estate companies--at least as far as the labour market is concerned.

Wheel Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CBRE Realty Finance in November 2011.

Interview

I applied to the Wheel Program and was told I would receive a questionaire within 5 days. I never did and emailed a number of times to inquire about this. I finally had a recruiter call me for an interview. She wasn't very pleasant and not at all knowledgeable. When I asked her follow-up questions she didn't know what I was talking about so I had to read parts of the website to her! She told me she would be in touch by the next month and I never heard anything either way.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in real estate?   Answer Question
    • Describe a challenge you have encountered and how you solved it?   Answer Question

Drafting Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CBRE Realty Finance in September 2010.

Interview

It seemed like a high end, fast-paced work environment.

Interview Questions

• There were no especially difficult questions. It really seemed to be a get to know you and are you a "fit" interview.   Answer Question