CBRE Realty Finance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Accountant Interview

Associate Accountant
Memphis, TN

The process took 1 week - interviewed at CBRE Realty Finance in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to the position a week ago and I have already had the phone interview and is about to have the onsite interview. They are very quick with feedback. The phone interview was basic behavioral questions. The recruiter asked me what the difference between cash and accrural accounting although he did not know that answer. That wasn't necessary. I hope my test goes well this week.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation that you wish you could change in your work environment   Answer Question
  • Name a time when you had an upset customer. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Wheel Program Interview

Wheel Program
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE Realty Finance in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online in Dec, 2010. Then two months later, I got an email from a recruiter asking me to go in only giving me 1 day notice.

The two ladies seemed nice enough but didn't ask me too many substantial questions. The interview took place at my undergraduate university even though I am already three years out.

Less than a week later, I got an email saying they are pursuing other candidates. I called for feedback as well as to ask if there are other positions available that might be suitable for me. She didn't offer much for feedback other than to say that they are looking for people with more brokerage experience and that there were not positions available for me. I guess it is a buyer's market right now for real estate companies--at least as far as the labour market is concerned.

Interview Question – What books have you read recently?   Answer Question

Wheel Program Interview

Wheel Program

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE Realty Finance in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to the Wheel Program and was told I would receive a questionaire within 5 days. I never did and emailed a number of times to inquire about this. I finally had a recruiter call me for an interview. She wasn't very pleasant and not at all knowledgeable. When I asked her follow-up questions she didn't know what I was talking about so I had to read parts of the website to her! She told me she would be in touch by the next month and I never heard anything either way.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Drafting Interview

Drafting

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE Realty Finance in September 2010.

Interview Details – It seemed like a high end, fast-paced work environment.

Interview Question – There were no especially difficult questions. It really seemed to be a get to know you and are you a "fit" interview.   Answer Question

Worked for CBRE Realty Finance? Contribute to the Community!