CBRE Realty Finance Wheel Program Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE Realty Finance

Wheel Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBRE Realty Finance (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online in Dec, 2010. Then two months later, I got an email from a recruiter asking me to go in only giving me 1 day notice. The two ladies seemed nice enough but didn't ask me too many substantial questions. The interview took place at my undergraduate university even though I am already three years out. Less than a week later, I got an email saying they are pursuing other candidates. I called for feedback as well as to ask if there are other positions available that might be suitable for me. She didn't offer much for feedback other than to say that they are looking for people with more brokerage experience and that there were not positions available for me. I guess it is a buyer's market right now for real estate companies--at least as far as the labour market is concerned.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE Realty Finance

Wheel Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBRE Realty Finance in November 2011.

Interview

I applied to the Wheel Program and was told I would receive a questionaire within 5 days. I never did and emailed a number of times to inquire about this. I finally had a recruiter call me for an interview. She wasn't very pleasant and not at all knowledgeable. When I asked her follow-up questions she didn't know what I was talking about so I had to read parts of the website to her! She told me she would be in touch by the next month and I never heard anything either way.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in real estate?   Answer Question
    • Describe a challenge you have encountered and how you solved it?   Answer Question