CBRE

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at CBRE

Interview Details – The ATS doesn't work and the interview process can be cumbersome. It is hard to be a recruiter for a company that requires so many different interbviews and no follow up from hiring managers.

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – The process was pretty easy - one interview then an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a difficult job to fill?   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

Interviewed at CBRE

Interview Details – Phone interview, more like an initial screen, lasted about 15 minutes, asked basic questions like explain your experience, what tools do you use to recruit, how many positions do you work on at one time.

Interview Question – Interview could not elaborate on the specifics of the role requirement when I asked so that was unexpected.   Answer Question

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted after applying online. I was given a brief telephone interview, and after answering several questiosn, I was invited to an in-person interview (1:1). The offices were beautiful, there was a professional receptionist in the lobby to greet me and have me sign in.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about your background.   View Answer
  • How many open positions did you work on at one time?   View Answer

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!