CBRE

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Dallas, TX

Interviewed at CBRE

Interview Details – Phone interview, more like an initial screen, lasted about 15 minutes, asked basic questions like explain your experience, what tools do you use to recruit, how many positions do you work on at one time.

Interview Question – Interview could not elaborate on the specifics of the role requirement when I asked so that was unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recruiter Interview

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted after applying online. I was given a brief telephone interview, and after answering several questiosn, I was invited to an in-person interview (1:1). The offices were beautiful, there was a professional receptionist in the lobby to greet me and have me sign in.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about your background.   View Answer
  • How many open positions did you work on at one time?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBRE Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CBRE employees and interview candidates.