Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE
- Associate (9)
- Client Services Coordinator (9)
- Intern (9)
- Project Coordinator (9)
- Wheel Program (8)
- Analyst (7)
- Accountant (5)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Real Estate Services Coordinator (5)
- Accounting Coordinator (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Building Engineer (4)
- Associate Accountant (4)
- Associate Director (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Marketing Specialist (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Assistant Real Estate Manager (3)
- Senior Accountant (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Receptionist (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Real Estate Services Administrator (3)
- Facilities Manager (3)
- Researcher (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Transaction Manager (2)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
The ATS doesn't work and the interview process can be cumbersome. It is hard to be a recruiter for a company that requires so many different interbviews and no follow up from hiring managers.
Other Interview Reviews for CBRE
Recruiter InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX).
The process was pretty easy - one interview then an offer.
- Tell me about a time when you had a difficult job to fill? Answer Question
Recruiter InterviewNo OfferNegative Experience
Phone interview, more like an initial screen, lasted about 15 minutes, asked basic questions like explain your experience, what tools do you use to recruit, how many positions do you work on at one time.
- Interview could not elaborate on the specifics of the role requirement when I asked so that was unexpected. Answer Question
Recruiter InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at CBRE (Irving, TX) in January 2011.
I was contacted after applying online. I was given a brief telephone interview, and after answering several questiosn, I was invited to an in-person interview (1:1). The offices were beautiful, there was a professional receptionist in the lobby to greet me and have me sign in.