CBRE Recruiter Interview Questions

2.0

Recruiter Interview

Interview

The ATS doesn't work and the interview process can be cumbersome. It is hard to be a recruiter for a company that requires so many different interbviews and no follow up from hiring managers.

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The process was pretty easy - one interview then an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult job to fill?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Interview

Phone interview, more like an initial screen, lasted about 15 minutes, asked basic questions like explain your experience, what tools do you use to recruit, how many positions do you work on at one time.

Interview Questions

• Interview could not elaborate on the specifics of the role requirement when I asked so that was unexpected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CBRE (Irving, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted after applying online. I was given a brief telephone interview, and after answering several questiosn, I was invited to an in-person interview (1:1). The offices were beautiful, there was a professional receptionist in the lobby to greet me and have me sign in.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about your background.   1 Answer
    • How many open positions did you work on at one time?   1 Answer