CBRE Senior Real Estate Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2014
Updated Jul 21, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Real Estate Manager Interview

First screening interview with recruiters on the phone, then in-person interviews with Associate and Senior Directors. The process is pretty straightforward. The interview is mostly a resume review with some situational questions. They may ask you to come back a few times and they are usually interviewing more than one person for a position. It may take a while before you hear back from them after they interview you.

Interview Questions
  • What did you like the least about your last or current position?   Answer Question
There was not much room for negotiating. This was during the downturn, where it was take it or leave it. I understand there is still little room to negotiate, as many salaries are set by the clients (for reimbursed people)

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Senior Real Estate Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at CBRE.

I was interviewed by two members of CBRE and the client at three different interviews. CBRE was very amenable to accommodating my schedule since there were many face to face meetings.

Interview Questions
    • Each interview was approximately one hour. Questions were fairly easy to anticipate. I never felt like any interview was an interrogation. The interviewers were pleasant, friendly and informative.   Answer Question

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!