1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Strategic Sourcing Manager Interview

Fairly typical sequence in terms of initial HR contact/phone interview; scheduling of additional phone interviews (due to job location being geographically separate from interviewers) and final in-person interview with hiring manager. Breakdown:

--After applying on-line, I was contacted next day by an internal recruiter and scheduled a phone screen with that individual.
--Upon successful completion of phone screen, I was scheduled with two peer-level, subject matter colleagues to discuss technical knowledge, accomplishments, etc.
--After second phone interview, I was scheduled with a more senior subject matter expert.
--Phone interview with hiring manager to establish more cultural fit, client needs, fit with the client team, etc.
--Final step was a brief, in-person meeting with the hiring manager.

Overall, good questions, good process.

Interview Questions
  • The hardest thing as a client account assignment was trying to translate those things I had previously done. But overall, nothing that I couldn't address appropriately.   Answer Question