Interviews for Top Jobs at CBRE
- Associate (9)
- Intern (9)
- Project Coordinator (9)
- Wheel Program (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Client Services Coordinator (5)
- Real Estate Services Coordinator (5)
- Recruiter (4)
- Building Engineer (4)
- Accountant (4)
- Accounting Coordinator (4)
- Assistant Real Estate Manager (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Senior Accountant (3)
- Associate Accountant (3)
- Associate Director (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Receptionist (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Real Estate Services Administrator (2)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (2)
- Business Operations Analyst (2)
- Portfolio Analyst (2)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Researcher (2)
2 people found this helpful
Strategic Sourcing Manager Interview
Fairly typical sequence in terms of initial HR contact/phone interview; scheduling of additional phone interviews (due to job location being geographically separate from interviewers) and final in-person interview with hiring manager. Breakdown:
--After applying on-line, I was contacted next day by an internal recruiter and scheduled a phone screen with that individual.
--Upon successful completion of phone screen, I was scheduled with two peer-level, subject matter colleagues to discuss technical knowledge, accomplishments, etc.
--After second phone interview, I was scheduled with a more senior subject matter expert.
--Phone interview with hiring manager to establish more cultural fit, client needs, fit with the client team, etc.
--Final step was a brief, in-person meeting with the hiring manager.
Overall, good questions, good process.
- The hardest thing as a client account assignment was trying to translate those things I had previously done. But overall, nothing that I couldn't address appropriately. Answer Question