CBRE

Interviewed at CBRE

Interview Details – Interviewed with groups of two

Interview Question – Sell this bottle of water to me   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through other source and interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – When I applied for the position I was given an email to with a video to take the interview. Each question is timed for about 60-120 seconds. Make sure you get to the point in your response! You also have two shots at taking the interview online for the first one can be a trial run.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for CBRE?Make sure you got your response and can speak about it for 3 minutes because that is all you get.   Answer Question

Greenwood Village, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CBRE in March 2013.

Interview Details – The application was online like many large companies, long lag between application submission and email to interview.

My interview was web conducted through Taketheinterview.com. The format of the interview was very challenging. You click to have the question appear, you had 60-90 seconds to read the question and think of a response. Then automatically it would begin recording your response to the question (both video and audio). After 60-90 second depending on the question, it would automatically stop. Click to go to the next question. There were around 12 questions to the interview.

Interview Question – The question types were mixed, some straight forward: why do you feel qualified for the Wheel Program. Others were more behavioral and "tell me a time" based. Usually focusing on challenges you have overcome, or times you have failed. There was also a question about ethics.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in March 2011.

Interview Details – 1st round of interviews on a college campus, more of a get to know you and your background session. General questions about interest in and commitment to commercial real estate. Also, the typical "give me a scenario where..." type questions. "How risky would you say you are, financially?"

Interview Question – What kind of people do you hang out with?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CBRE in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred to the program through a current employee. The interview consisted of a phone interview followed up by a 1 on 1 interview a month later. Everyone I met with was friendly and helpful. They also expressed how competitive the program was.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in the Wheel Program?   Answer Question

Wheel Program

I applied online and interviewed at CBRE.

Interview Details – Phone Interview then in- office interview

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to persuade someone of something   Answer Question

Worked for CBRE? Contribute to the Community!