CBS Interactive

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CBS Interactive in March 2008.

Interview Details – It was pretty simple. Started with a standard HR interview followed by a one on one interview with the hiring manager, followed by an interview with the team. Everyone in the group was very intelligent and easy to get along with.

Interview Question – What were the specifics of the posting that interested you in the position available?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate 5K more than what they offered.

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CBS Interactive in February 2011.

Interview Details – General background information about the position and company. Asked why I though I was a good fit for the company. What are your strengths that you would bring to the company. What analytical experiences do you have? When was a time that you had to work with a person you did not get along with and how did it work out.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to work with others youmdid not enjoy and how that worked out.   Answer Question

Worked for CBS Interactive? Contribute to the Community!