CBS Interactive
www.cbsinteractive.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

CBS Interactive Senior RIA Developer and Technical Project Architect Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior RIA Developer and Technical Project Architect Interview

Senior RIA Developer and Technical Project Architect
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at CBS Interactive in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very pleasant and professional and I enjoyed it! First I had a phone screen interview that lasted about 1-2 hours and then we moved to an in-person interview that lasted about 3 hours! It was pleasant and I really liked the Sr. VP of Engineering and we hit it off right form the beginning which helped! I would recommend this company to anyone!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – very pleasant.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBS Interactive

Worked for CBS Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBS Interactive Senior RIA Developer and Technical Project Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CBS Interactive employees and interview candidates.