CBS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at CBS.

Interview Details – It was a pretty easy process. I applied online and they were pretty on schedule in terms of hiring according to school semesters. I didn't think the interview was too bad. Everyone was super nice and I think ultimately, the job is to be yourself!

Interview Question – Have I ever had customer service experience?   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Production Assistant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CBS in May 2014.

Interview Details – I knew someone who got me into the company. They asked me to interview and I did. They were nice and excited for the production. Given my experience and contacts I had in the company it went very smoothly.

Interview Question – Why are you the best person for this job?   Answer Question

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Senior Internal Auditor

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at CBS.

Interview Details – I met with the HR recuiter, then 3 other people, including the VP of Internal Audit. All three people from the business were nice. It appears that they were looking for someone with a little less experience and with a CPA. Seems like it would be a great place to work.

Interview Question – If you were on the cover of a magazine, what would the headline say?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance

Interview Details – Good Interview

Interview Question – Design, coding questions   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CBS in February 2009.

Interview Details – Emailed resume, was immediately contacted and had interview. 100's had applied.

Interview Question – Asked "Did you buy radio" and I answered "Yes". Interviewer took it wrong thinking "You" singular instead of "You" plural, meaning my former employer and I was shown the door.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at CBS.

Interview Details – Paper application and several interviews for the departments you applied for. Interviews were very straightforward and detailed relevant work experience.

Interview Question – What skills or abilities do you bring to the table that can help improve our business?   Answer Question

Reporter Interview

Reporter

Interviewed at CBS

Interview Details – Send in CV, phone call with hiring manager.

Interview Question – What is your five-year plan?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at CBS.

Interview Details – It was a great hiring and interview process and everyone was very helpful. The interview was very relaxed and it made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Question – There was not anything that through me for a loop   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Production Assistant
Studio City, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CBS in May 2009.

Interview Details – Took a written test and then went through are tough interview process.

Interview Question – What would make you want to leave?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at CBS.

Interview Details – Met with HR then head of the department. Interview questions were very generic. Was asked why do you want to work for the company? What's your strong and weakness? Through out the conversation, I did emphasize my passion in Media and what I know of current media/entertainment trend.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBS

Worked for CBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBS interview questions and advice. All 20 interview reviews posted anonymously by CBS employees and interview candidates.