CBS

Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.7

Ad Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CBS.

Had a quite generic phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. Questions about myself and how I would do in certain situations. Seemed energetic enough for a call back but received nothing. Found the position while surfing the corporate website.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult about any of the questions. Seemed like just a formality.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CBS.

Phone interview with HR and then followed by an in person interview with HR, and the an interview with thw hiring manager. They were all nice and professional. The process took very long...about a month.

Interview Questions
    Yes, but only a couple thousand more/yr.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CBS.

It was a pretty easy process. I applied online and they were pretty on schedule in terms of hiring according to school semesters. I didn't think the interview was too bad. Everyone was super nice and I think ultimately, the job is to be yourself!

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CBS in May 2014.

I knew someone who got me into the company. They asked me to interview and I did. They were nice and excited for the production. Given my experience and contacts I had in the company it went very smoothly.

Video Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBS in February 2014.

I called the video manager and asked if they had any available positions he told they did and I came in for an interview after. He toured me around the station and asked me questions on the different editing platforms I was familiar with and weather I watched the news, and knew how to use their software.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CBS in February 2014.

I applied through school website and then also applied through CBS career website. It took me around two weeks to get the interview invitation from HR. I spoke with two interviewers. Both of them are senior tax managers who are really nice people. The interview was not difficult. They went through my resume and some other easy questions regarding my personality and attitude towards school work and prior internships. As long as you get familiar with your resume, it should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are within expectation. No tough or difficult questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CBS.

I met with the HR recuiter, then 3 other people, including the VP of Internal Audit. All three people from the business were nice. It appears that they were looking for someone with a little less experience and with a CPA. Seems like it would be a great place to work.

Interview Questions
    • If you were on the cover of a magazine, what would the headline say?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Good Interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CBS.

Paper application and several interviews for the departments you applied for. Interviews were very straightforward and detailed relevant work experience.

Interview Questions
    • What skills or abilities do you bring to the table that can help improve our business?   Answer Question

Reporter Interview

Send in CV, phone call with hiring manager.