CBS Outdoor

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at CBS Outdoor

Interview Details – I had two 1:1 interviews, one with the Sales Manager and then my final interview was with the General Manager.

Interview Question – It was really easy, I like being put on the spot and asked questions.   Answer Question

Berkeley, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CBS Outdoor in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online even though I was referred by a friend who worked at CBS Outdoor. They often ask employees for referrals. I was asked to come in for an interview and was given the job after coming back for a second one. The interview process went relatively quickly but the background check lagged.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Account Executive

The process took 1 week - interviewed at CBS Outdoor in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very straight forward. Based more on personality and interviewers perception of if you would be good for the job. No nonsense - if they want you, you will know it otherwise move on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not open to negotiate beyond the offer they extend.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBS Outdoor

Worked for CBS Outdoor? Contribute to the Community!