CBS Outdoor Account Executive Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied from typical Monster listing. Went in for one interview, had a follow up call then negotiated salary. They were bound by corporate salary listing, but it was decently and respectfully handled.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward with no real games.

Other Interview Reviews for CBS Outdoor

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I had two 1:1 interviews, one with the Sales Manager and then my final interview was with the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• It was really easy, I like being put on the spot and asked questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Berkeley, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online even though I was referred by a friend who worked at CBS Outdoor. They often ask employees for referrals. I was asked to come in for an interview and was given the job after coming back for a second one. The interview process went relatively quickly but the background check lagged.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor in October 2009.

Interview

Very straight forward. Based more on personality and interviewers perception of if you would be good for the job. No nonsense - if they want you, you will know it otherwise move on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not open to negotiate beyond the offer they extend.