CBS Outdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2014

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBS Outdoor.

I applied online and about three days later or so, I got an email asking to come in for an in person interview, so I did. It was pretty typical, though the person who interviewed me wasn't very pleasant so possibly expect someone intimidating. None of the questions were out of the ordinary - pretty standard so make sure your responses stand out.

Interview Questions
    • I guess the most 'unexpected' question was "You know what we do here, right?" So..apparently don't apply for a job that you don't know anything about I guess.   Answer Question

CBS Outdoor Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBS Outdoor.

Overall the interview process went smoothly. Sat down with the manager of sales and diiscussed the procedures and what is required of me. It was either a 8, 12, or 24 week process.Since it was a small office with limited employees, it was difficult to find room for an intern.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked about my past experience and what I can bring to the CBS corporation.   Answer Question

Real Estate Administrative Assist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Hill, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Round Hill, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at CBS Outdoor.

Received an email about an interview the following day. Simple questions..Seemed like it went well, talked about a 2nd interview doesn't seem like I was invited to that however. Overall great opportunity/company.

Interview Questions
    • Talked a lot about the company, a lot of general questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at CBS Outdoor.

Applied from typical Monster listing. Went in for one interview, had a follow up call then negotiated salary. They were bound by corporate salary listing, but it was decently and respectfully handled.

Interview Questions
    Straight forward with no real games.

Account Executive Interview

I had two 1:1 interviews, one with the Sales Manager and then my final interview was with the General Manager.

Interview Questions
    • It was really easy, I like being put on the spot and asked questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Basic phone interview.. Came in to meet with Marketing director. Really nice guy. Asked about history and goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at CBS Outdoor.

After making it to the second round, I was interviewed by 4 different Hiring Managers. They were all very friendly and personable professionals. They did not ask too many questions mainly about my background and past work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBS Outdoor in March 2012.

I applied online even though I was referred by a friend who worked at CBS Outdoor. They often ask employees for referrals. I was asked to come in for an interview and was given the job after coming back for a second one. The interview process went relatively quickly but the background check lagged.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBS Outdoor in January 2012.

Interview was with the marketing coordinator and another manager. Questions were not very difficult. Asked if i was proficient in excel. Some behavioral and scenario questions

Interview Questions
    • If you had 3 email assignments sent to you, how would you prioritize with which one to do first?   Answer Question
    • How proficient are you in excel?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CBS Outdoor in October 2010.

The interviewer was very personable and had an upbeat attitude. She was very specific about the job and graciously answered every question I had about the job. What I liked the best about the interview was that she did not sugarcoat the responsibilities and the atmosphere - she was upfront and honest about it. While I received the impression that she had a great management style and that I may have fit in with the work culture, I realized that the job itself did not fit into my future professional goals. Nevertheless, I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in ad sales as a definite career choice.