CBS Outdoor

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CBS Outdoor in June 2009.

Interview Details – Very casual in nature. I was asked about my background and work history. Included a few behavioral questions and my reaction to some scenarios. Asked my thoughts about certain workplace conditions. I think I made a very good impression during phone interview.

Interview Question – As a representative manager of the company you will be subjected to certain situations that may be interpreted as provocative and sometimes perhaps inflammatory by host facility executive management. Do you feel you can express yourself in a way that will not incite negative or further inflammatory dialogue?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBS Outdoor

Worked for CBS Outdoor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBS Outdoor Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CBS Outdoor employees and interview candidates.