CBS Outdoor Sales Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at CBS Outdoor.

After making it to the second round, I was interviewed by 4 different Hiring Managers. They were all very friendly and personable professionals. They did not ask too many questions mainly about my background and past work experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBS Outdoor

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at CBS Outdoor in October 2010.

The interviewer was very personable and had an upbeat attitude. She was very specific about the job and graciously answered every question I had about the job. What I liked the best about the interview was that she did not sugarcoat the responsibilities and the atmosphere - she was upfront and honest about it. While I received the impression that she had a great management style and that I may have fit in with the work culture, I realized that the job itself did not fit into my future professional goals. Nevertheless, I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in ad sales as a definite career choice.

Interview Questions

Worked for CBS Outdoor? Contribute to the Community!