CBS Outdoor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and interviewed at CBS Outdoor.

Interview Details – After making it to the second round, I was interviewed by 4 different Hiring Managers. They were all very friendly and personable professionals. They did not ask too many questions mainly about my background and past work experience.

Interview Question – Explain the responsibilities of the position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at CBS Outdoor in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very personable and had an upbeat attitude. She was very specific about the job and graciously answered every question I had about the job. What I liked the best about the interview was that she did not sugarcoat the responsibilities and the atmosphere - she was upfront and honest about it. While I received the impression that she had a great management style and that I may have fit in with the work culture, I realized that the job itself did not fit into my future professional goals. Nevertheless, I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in ad sales as a definite career choice.

Interview Question – What are your goals with the company?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CBS Outdoor

Worked for CBS Outdoor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBS Outdoor Sales Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CBS Outdoor employees and interview candidates.