CBS Outdoor Sales Assistant Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and about three days later or so, I got an email asking to come in for an in person interview, so I did. It was pretty typical, though the person who interviewed me wasn't very pleasant so possibly expect someone intimidating. None of the questions were out of the ordinary - pretty standard so make sure your responses stand out.

Interview Questions

• I guess the most 'unexpected' question was "You know what we do here, right?" So..apparently don't apply for a job that you don't know anything about I guess.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CBS Outdoor

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

After making it to the second round, I was interviewed by 4 different Hiring Managers. They were all very friendly and personable professionals. They did not ask too many questions mainly about my background and past work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

The interviewer was very personable and had an upbeat attitude. She was very specific about the job and graciously answered every question I had about the job. What I liked the best about the interview was that she did not sugarcoat the responsibilities and the atmosphere - she was upfront and honest about it. While I received the impression that she had a great management style and that I may have fit in with the work culture, I realized that the job itself did not fit into my future professional goals. Nevertheless, I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in ad sales as a definite career choice.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals with the company?   1 Answer