CBS Outdoor Sales Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBS Outdoor (London, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

Initally had a 1st interview with Sales Manager of the department. Walked into the office the first thing that struck me was the lack of noise for a sales floor. It was deathly quiet. I was asked a number of odd questions during the interview e.g what my background is? And whether I'm a "head down - grafter type of worker?" Passed the 1st interview then had a presentation to do - without much imput in terms of what they were expecting. Had a weekend to prepare this. Then again had some very odd questions asked e.g what makes you lose your temper? and when was the last time you lost your temper? I found it strange as it didn't seem to have much bearing on the job in hand. Also the feedback they gave me was extremely different to the feedback they gave the agency so they didn't strike me as particularly upfront or honest. Seemed overall as though it was a "boiler room" type of atmosphere. Not a good first impression.

Interview Questions