CBS Radio

Very Easy Interview

CBS Sports Radio Intern Interview

CBS Sports Radio Intern
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CBS Radio in August 2013.

Interview Details – Sent an Email in and got a response within a couple days to set up an interview. I learned that they take 8-10 interns a semester and only about 20 get interviews.

Interview Question – They acted like I got the job in the interview. They went over all the projects I would be working on and introduced me to everyone i would be working with. d   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at CBS Radio.

Interview Details – Received a phone and in person interview. Interviewed with the hiring manager and ask about the basic questions. Overall it was a quick interview process.

Interview Question – What is your weakness   Answer Question

CBS Radio Interview

CBS Radio
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CBS Radio in February 2011.

Interview Details – You will be screened by HR and then asked to meet with a Sales Manager and possible the GM is you make it through the first two steps.

Interview Question – Don'y you know working in Sales in hard? Why would you do this to yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is standard. Always negotiate.

Production Assistant Interview

Production Assistant
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at CBS Radio in January 2009.

Interview Details – I spent over an hour with the News Production Manager, but also spent a bit of time with a Sales manager. They responded very, very well to conversation-based interactions. It was clear they wanted something more interactive and informal, even, than a question-and-answer interview.

Interview Question – Why do you think you'll contribute to this position with your lack of radio production experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CBS Radio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBS Radio interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by CBS Radio employees and interview candidates.