CBS Radio Interview Questions in New York, NY

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

WFAN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CBS Radio in March 2013.

Brought in for one interview, lasted about an hour. not too difficult. more behavioral than anything else. good to familiarize yourself with WFAN programming beforehand. be enthusiastic and excited about joining CBS radio brand. having experience at your college radio station is definitely a plus. knowing how to use adobe audition would be nice too.

Interview Questions
    It was an unpaid internship.

CBS Sports Radio Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CBS Radio in August 2013.

Sent an Email in and got a response within a couple days to set up an interview. I learned that they take 8-10 interns a semester and only about 20 get interviews.

Interview Questions
    • They acted like I got the job in the interview. They went over all the projects I would be working on and introduced me to everyone i would be working with. d   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at CBS Radio.

Received a phone and in person interview. Interviewed with the hiring manager and ask about the basic questions. Overall it was a quick interview process.

CBS Radio Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CBS Radio in February 2011.

You will be screened by HR and then asked to meet with a Sales Manager and possible the GM is you make it through the first two steps.

Interview Questions
    • Don'y you know working in Sales in hard? Why would you do this to yourself?   Answer Question
    It is standard. Always negotiate.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at CBS Radio in January 2009.

I spent over an hour with the News Production Manager, but also spent a bit of time with a Sales manager. They responded very, very well to conversation-based interactions. It was clear they wanted something more interactive and informal, even, than a question-and-answer interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you'll contribute to this position with your lack of radio production experience?   Answer Question

Worked for CBS Radio? Contribute to the Community!