CBV Collection Services Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBV Collection Services

Collection Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CBV Collection Services (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Easiest interview you're every likely to have. Answer the questions reasonably with common sense and be able to work the required schedule that's available at the time of the interview and you most likely will get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a confrontational situation either in your work or personal life where you have had to use your personal skills to diffuse it.   Answer Question

Collections Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CBV Collection Services.

Interview

Phone interview then one on one with manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBV Collection Services (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

Submitted application online, had an initial screening phone interview within one week of submission. In person interview was scheduled within 3 days. Offered the job (based on references) at that point. Interview was in office on collecting floor. Interviewer was young promised good pay and high commission. Long questionnaire required before initial interview. Suggest getting there with at least 15 minutes to fill out.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince someone to make a payment if they claim they cannot afford it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation although I assume it is possible. Job was offered at in person interview so it could have been done then.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CBV Collection Services (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

I found the job on craigslist. Applied online and was called 3 days later. I went in for my interview and had to fill out 20 forms before I was ushered into the interview room. 2 men walked in, one was to be my supervisor and the other was the trainer. The interview was very fast, basic questions asked and then they offered me the salary and benefits package and asked if I wanted the job. I said I would think about it and they stood up and left. Seemed like alot of people were showing up for the jobs available.

Interview Questions

• Have you and how did you deal with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was non-existent. They have so many people trying to find work if you don't take the offer you leave and the next person slides in to get suckered into the job.

Collections Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CBV Collection Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

Lady interviewed me. Friendly. Said that asking too many questions would not really help her determine the right candidate. It was more of an attitude she was looking for.