CCA Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Training Manager Interview

Training Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at CCA Global in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was conacted by a department head to interview @ their HQ. I spent 2-3 hours interviewing with VP of Training, Marketing, and Merchandising people. Although many people came in - out of the interview, (meaning I had to completely re- review my background 3X), all the people where professional, asked good questions, and I was impressed.
I was asked to come back 2 weeks later to do a 1- hour "live" training presentation on any topic for a group of 4-6 people. I pulled a presentation from a previous company I ran, power point + lecture/talk. There were about 20 people in attendence that day. At the end of the presentation, the person who I contacted me- thanked me and told me the "next step" will be testing, etc. After 2 weeks passed I heard nothing, tried to contact the people I spoke with, but was not given any courtesy, "thanks, but we're hiring someone else" .

Interview Question – Really nothing, but pulling together a 1 hour training seminar takes several hours of prep, so the fact no one got back in touch with me after many hours of prep and interviewing.
They did ask me if I would consider working for them on a "contract" basis is case the new division they were forming did not work out.
  View Answer

Worked for CCA Global? Contribute to the Community!