CCC Information Services Customer Service Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CCC Information Services in October 2010.

Applied online. Received a phone call about 4 days after stating they were interested in "proceeding with an interview". Seemed like an impromptu phone interview.. asking when I was available, what I believed the position entailed, why I was interested in the position. Very pleasant experience via phone. Scheduled an interview, showed up early and had to fill out a paper asking what my career goals were, why I was interested in the position, what skills I can bring to the company.
The 'lobby' was just about ten feet from where all the employees work, so you can see and hear everything they are doing. Seemed like a very relaxed environment.

Interviewer was about 10 minutes late. It was not who I spoke with on the phone. Asked very generic questions like tell me about your goals. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about your past employment. Name a task in which you were required to make a quick decision without management approval.
Interviewer had a 5 or 6 page sheet of questions she skipped around on.. didn't ask all the questions on it, but picked and chose. Interviewer seemed impatient, rude almost. It was very uncomfortable. Asked absolutely NOTHING about qualifications for the job opening or prior experience.. just kept asking generic questions like stated above. Did not even give a chance to explain qualifications for the open position.
Overall, a very uncomfortable interview. Very drilling. Had nothing to do with the actual job. Just generic, uneducated HR questions.

Interview was in the past day.. wanted to write the review before I forgot questions and whatnot. Interviewer stated she will get together with other management to discuss interviews and will respond either way within a week.