CCC Information Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Architect Interview

Data Architect
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CCC Information Services.

Interview Details – The HR approached me about a Data Architect position in CCC and is interviewed by 4 people. The guys who interviewed me were showing clear negative signals about the environment in which they are operating in. I learned from them that they have been going through a lot of changes ( people and process) and they are really not conformable with it. The Hiring Manager was a found to be pretty unprofessional.

Interview Question – Tell me something about you :)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I learned that its an unprofessional and micro-managed environment. They have a work schedule of 55- 60 hours in office and then more work from home. The VP to whom the hiring manager report to even said 55 hr week is normal and is expected. And the compensation was that great either.

Worked for CCC Information Services? Contribute to the Community!