CCC Information Services

CCC Information Services Field Insurance Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Field Insurance Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CCC Information Services in September 2010.

Applied on their website. Then talked to contact I had withing the company to initiate interview. Once the interview was scheduled it was a 30 minute phone call. It was mostly discussing the territory, responsibilities, and my experience. I then had a second phone call to discuss compensation. Once that was was done, there were no more phone calls. We were un able to see eye to eye on this topic.

Interview Questions
  • How low would I be willing to take the job for.   View Answer

The position did not have the salary range I would need to leave my current job. I felt it was a bit low even for the job, but for many others it may have been ok. The benefits came close to compensating for that, but it came down to dollars for dollars in the end.