CCC Information Services IOS Developer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CCC Information Services in July 2012.

Submitted application via online job sites several times. Eventually a recruiter contacted me. Should have know they were trouble. He was a bit abrasive and definitely rude. But he scheduled a tech interview for a few days later. Tech interview lasted 1 hr; interviewer was good. Recruiter called me back and said he wanted to schedule an in-person interview. Didn't hear anything for 5 days, then they wanted me to come in 2 days later for a 4 HOUR INTERVIEW. I agreed, filled out their online application. Recruiter called back the day before in the morning to confirm. He called back 5 hrs later to CANCEL. Claimed the position was put on hold, but they reposted the job on Dice already!

Interview Questions

Worked for CCC Information Services? Contribute to the Community!