CCC Information Services Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.9

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CCC Information Services in July 2012.

Submitted application via online job sites several times. Eventually a recruiter contacted me. Should have know they were trouble. He was a bit abrasive and definitely rude. But he scheduled a tech interview for a few days later. Tech interview lasted 1 hr; interviewer was good. Recruiter called me back and said he wanted to schedule an in-person interview. Didn't hear anything for 5 days, then they wanted me to come in 2 days later for a 4 HOUR INTERVIEW. I agreed, filled out their online application. Recruiter called back the day before in the morning to confirm. He called back 5 hrs later to CANCEL. Claimed the position was put on hold, but they reposted the job on Dice already!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CCC Information Services in April 2014.

Had an HR phone interview and got called for an onsite interview that had five rounds. Not too many technical questions. Asked about my past experience. Had a great interaction with 4/5 hiring managers. One of them was very arrogant. The interview was well organized.

Market Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied online – interviewed at CCC Information Services in August 2014.

30 minute phone interview. Invited in for face to face interview with Director and current Analyst. 2nd round interview was a case study in which you are given about a week to complete and present in a 20min powerpoint presentation. Case study very unclear expectations.

Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CCC Information Services.

The HR approached me about a Data Architect position in CCC and is interviewed by 4 people. The guys who interviewed me were showing clear negative signals about the environment in which they are operating in. I learned from them that they have been going through a lot of changes ( people and process) and they are really not conformable with it. The Hiring Manager was a found to be pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions

I learned that its an unprofessional and micro-managed environment. They have a work schedule of 55- 60 hours in office and then more work from home. The VP to whom the hiring manager report to even said 55 hr week is normal and is expected. And the compensation was that great either.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CCC Information Services.

Hiring process is simple, phone interview followed by personal interviews.

Implenemtation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CCC Information Services in March 2009.

interview room was small and there was not much going on in the office. The lobby was nice and the HR person was late for the interview, however it only lasted 30 minutes before a manager came in and worked with her for about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • What is going to be the biggest challenge if we offer you this position.   Answer Question

Middleware Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CCC Information Services in November 2008.

The first interview is through phone. They needed to confirm what was mentioned in the resume is what they thought it be. Later in the week, i had interview with 5 management folks. CTO interview at the last.

Middleware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at CCC Information Services in October 2011.

I had very bad experience with CCC. they called me twice for in person interview. they did not pay me for those expenses and they still did not give me offer.
    I had 2 phone interviews before in person interview. I applied for software engineer job but they also told me that they also considering me for lead role.
    In 1st in person interview. They asked me to give test which I cleared with very good marks. After that there was panel interview with 3 team leads. After that I had interview with 1 VP and 2 directors, seperate interview with each one. And that concluded the day. Next day they called me and told me that they are really interested in me and want me to come for one more round of in person interview. I again travelled to Chicago next week and had an interview with 2 more VPs. And after all this they said they are not interested. I got the negative feedback after 3 days and that was also not quick.
    Over all very very bad experience.

Interview Questions
    • VP was asking technical questions and making salary negotiations. I don’t know why the technical team and HR team is there if everything is handled by VPs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CCC Information Services in November 2011.

Firstly recrutiing officer called and asked me basic questions like diff. between class & object, MVC architecture, sequence diagram.
    onsite interview questions are:
    Explain any algorithm,Diff. bet. overloading & overriding,Final, finally(), finalize,Wrapper classes,Explain project,Explain cloud, .equals and ==,Multithreading, Write prog. For Fibonacci series,EJB.
    For Java test very basic SCJP questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CCC Information Services in March 2012.

One HR phone round. 5 rounds onsite. 1 skiills test in Java onsite.