CCC Information Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Middleware Engineer Interview

Middleware Engineer
Chicago, IL

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at CCC Information Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had very bad experience with CCC. they called me twice for in person interview. they did not pay me for those expenses and they still did not give me offer.
I had 2 phone interviews before in person interview. I applied for software engineer job but they also told me that they also considering me for lead role.
In 1st in person interview. They asked me to give test which I cleared with very good marks. After that there was panel interview with 3 team leads. After that I had interview with 1 VP and 2 directors, seperate interview with each one. And that concluded the day. Next day they called me and told me that they are really interested in me and want me to come for one more round of in person interview. I again travelled to Chicago next week and had an interview with 2 more VPs. And after all this they said they are not interested. I got the negative feedback after 3 days and that was also not quick.
Over all very very bad experience.

Interview Question – VP was asking technical questions and making salary negotiations. I don’t know why the technical team and HR team is there if everything is handled by VPs.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Middleware Engineer Interview

Middleware Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CCC Information Services in November 2008.

Interview Details – The first interview is through phone. They needed to confirm what was mentioned in the resume is what they thought it be. Later in the week, i had interview with 5 management folks. CTO interview at the last.

Interview Question – Don't remember   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CCC Information Services? Contribute to the Community!

CCC Information Services Videos

CCC Information Services – Why Work for Us?

CCC Information Services CCC is always searching for bright talent with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, agile collaboration is the norm, hard work is expected and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CCC Information Services Middleware Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CCC Information Services employees and interview candidates.